Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Images (NOT WANTED) & Avatar Info

Signature Images (NOT WANTED) & Avatar Info

1-Signature IMAGES are NOT wanted on the forum.

LARGE or OFFENSIVE signature images are more likely to be removed WITHOUT warning or explanation.

2-Also, OFFENSIVE or inappropriate avatars will be removed WITHOUT warning or explanation.

Hi Pita ^_^ ^_^

Comment

whats up pita? how u been?

Comment

In all Honestly

In all Honesty this is going to upset alot of the posters, especialy the good guys who contribute alot. They like there signiture images, and i must say, as a guy who started before the image code was disabled, they really added a personal flare to each post. Really helped give each poster a sence of individualism.

May i sugest, if one does not already exist simply give the users a chance to disable seeing the images if they wish, for our friends with low band width.

That will keep everyone happy. And if someone has a offensive or overly large signiture image, let your mods do there jobs. im on here pretty often i can report them to you guys or ask the poster to change it the moment i notice it. I will be happy to help in that regard.

Look at the posters who use sig images... there mostly the oldbies, the guys who add alot to this site and make it friendly. Im thinking of CrazyHawaiian for one. If it wasnt for him and a post he wrote about automatic drifting, i would never of joined this forum. Do we really want to risk driving them off? we already have a report posting option. literally with in a minute, if someone found something offensive they can report it and i will receive it threw my e-mail and instant messaging program.

So i beseech you, allow the IMG code back, and dont ban the HTML <src img> code. Allow signiture images, and allow me and other mods to do our jobs, it will help improve the site.

Comment

Once again well said, I'm glad they made you a mod SMC you do alot for the site.

Comment

listen to SMC. and why shouldn't we have the signature images. like what SMC said it's what separates us from each other.

Comment

another protest against pita? im not the ring leader this time eh..

yeah listen to smc...after coming to this site for a while (while hte IMG code was on) i could tell who people were by scrolling down quickly and just looking at their imgs in their sigs...its a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                another protest against pita? im not the ring leader this time eh..
                No no, pita is just doing his/her job. We are trying to petition the moderators to reverse there decision on this by offering opinions and ideas to help out.

Comment

ahkay...i sign the petition

Comment

me too....even though i am not a mod

Comment

i was going to be the first reply earlier this morning... but i might have posted something that would have gotten me banned.. lol

anywayz... i agree with nissanguy... and i think MY sig may have a small affect on nOObs... even crazy hawaiian told me he was scared of it. also seeing like markeese180sx said i know who people are better when i see a sig at the bottom of theyre post.

Comment

I'll sign, I'm on dial up but enjoy the creativity in the sigs, makes me jealous, I'm not able to make neato avatars and sigs, and I think there is an option to disable in the user CP menu somewhere

Comment

I removed my sig just in case. Maybe I should put it back.

Comment

yeah removing it was *Censored**Censored**Censored*... put it back... but keep the new text

Comment

::Bows down to nissan guy::

we're not worthy ...we're not worthy!!

Comment

Working...
                              X