No announcement yet.

When Bored: Drift FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha yeah you guys should sell that idea and split the price, but pay me to test em! im gunna try to get a hold of some trays... i just gotta get joe to steal some for me

Comment

AHHHH!!!

What have i started!!!!!! well......since i did start the thread i think i should get a cut in it too hahaha.......D1 FF Drift Grand Prix featuring Civics, Integras, and other non-sliding cars.....hahaha who's with me!!!

Comment

Re: When Bored: Drift FF

Originally posted by FormulaDrifter
        i know its stupid and dumb and a REAL drifter would be ashamed but we dont care.......we went to a school parking lot and got some good footage!! We had a great time and also made it even greater.....it was raining!!! slid like a dream.......
        Real drifter is never ashamed, especialy just because its FWD.

Also, careful when mentioning illegal activities on the site, its against rules.

Comment

OOpss!!

Oops! Sorry NissanGuy...........well i wouldnt really see it as illegal.....just as xtreme parking....yeah its an underground sport.....j/k...or not.......ok Guy i will never let it happen again......or post of it anyway..........

Comment

Re: Re: When Bored: Drift FF

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
            Real drifter is never ashamed, especialy just because its FWD.

Also, careful when mentioning illegal activities on the site, its against rules.

well maybe they are ashamed about stealing the trays and putting them under there cars... i didnt read any of those post when i replied ..

Comment

Re: OOpss!!

Originally posted by FormulaDrifter
              Oops! Sorry NissanGuy...........well i wouldnt really see it as illegal.....just as xtreme parking....yeah its an underground sport.....j/k...or not.......ok Guy i will never let it happen again......or post of it anyway..........
              lol.... Xtreme parking! i love it! nah its cool and all, you just want to make some post alittle more ambigious then others is all.

Comment

Okay Chief....your the boss man......1st talking about FF drifting and then JDM Trays on EBAY!!!!.....what have i done j/k......I like Panda Bowl trays........

Comment

Working...
                X