tell me what u think.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me what u think.............

SUP FELLAS & LADIES I JUST GOT MY S-13 LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO AND WAs gonna get started on it fast 1st im gonna get my TEIN Basic Damper kit wich i can get 4 500 hunderd bucks then step 2 tires i was thinkin bout some 215/55VR16 falken tires don't know tho 3rd step im gonna get the a'pex N1 exhaust system with
    2&1/4 inch strait pipes so what u people think???? oh yea it's a 16 vavle dual cam KA in my 93 coupe it grabs nice . so let me know what u pep's think.thankx 4 readin this laterz.

I think, I'm going to steal you car but if it's missing don't go looking for me, where are you from, I have never seen an S13 coupe ( meaninig non-hatch ) here in the states, but you said it has a KA so it is either a swap or, your stateside, did the 240 switch body styles in 93'? I thought it was 94 or 95 and isn't that an S14 or am I completely off, as for your mods, I think you made some wise decisions, you will want to upgrade your bushings, and sway-bars, I'm not sure if it came with a front and rear anti-roll bar, I don't know much anbout the S13. so I should probably shut up, but I won't, is this your daily driver, or devoted drifter?

Comment

although it is a coupe it isnt a hatch and its damn nice too

check it out here
      http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...or=&cardist=27
      $7000 that is damn cheap for an s13 conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909

check it out here
        super advans too..not to mention the nismo front spoiler and sideskirts...ahhh pure beauty

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909

check it out here
          Nice,but you can still get a S13 Silvia K with the rims and bodykit for almost half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Menchi
            I think, I'm going to steal you car but if it's missing don't go looking for me, where are you from, I have never seen an S13 coupe ( meaninig non-hatch ) here in the states, but you said it has a KA so it is either a swap or, your stateside, did the 240 switch body styles in 93'? I thought it was 94 or 95 and isn't that an S14 or am I completely off, as for your mods, I think you made some wise decisions, you will want to upgrade your bushings, and sway-bars, I'm not sure if it came with a front and rear anti-roll bar, I don't know much anbout the S13. so I should probably shut up, but I won't, is this your daily driver, or devoted drifter?

in the united states the 240sx in question was produced between 89 and 94 with the 's13' body style, all with KA motors. there were three body styles, a coupe a convertable and a hatchback., S13 is the generic term for all of these, though you can get more specific with the chassis codes. In 94 only the convertable was offered, i supose they were selling off the last few. in 95 the S14 took over. About never seeing a S13 coupe in the states, i dont know what to say, i see them all the time. in fact i own one. They arent as common as hatchbacks but i would say maybe out of 3 or 4 at least one is a coupe that i see. convertables are pretty rare, but tend to hang out on the coast.

Comment

To answer your Question:
              Step 3: Loose Socks Dude!

-MR

Comment

I've seen coupes, alot of them actually...East Coast over here...

Comment

pop for an lsd asap and a bucket seat too.

Comment

Working...
                  X