Drifting Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Magazine

I've noticed lately that every sport compact mag has drifting in it. I'd love to read more about it but I don't wanna buy a magazine full of Civics just to read one drifting article. And I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that I don't have the money to buy a bunch of drift vids, nor the internet connection to download them.

What would it take to have a magazine devoted to just the sport of drifting? No riced-out civics, just inside info on the scene in japan, event coverage, feature cars, etc. Something along the lines of that "Drifting" magazine that they sold a few months back. It would be nice to be able to keep up on the drift scene without having to buy dvds or japanese magazines that not everybody has access too.

it would be cool to have a mag like that in english, but the best bet for now would be to just read online.

Comment

Isn't there already a Drifting Magazine out there somewhere?

Comment

it was a one time only thing from import tuner

Comment

Yeah i think so they were selling them at d1 round one.....

Comment

i'm stilled kinda angry at those mags though. like Import Tuner wrote giant article on GMR and now that roads over run by ricers and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. but some of them are alright.

an english option or magazine like that would be really nice but probly not gonna happen for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
              i'm stilled kinda angry at those mags though. like Import Tuner wrote giant article on GMR and now that roads over run by ricers and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. but some of them are alright.

an english option or magazine like that would be really nice but probly not gonna happen for a while.
              They actually wrote about a touge spot,un*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing believable.The nerve some mags have.

Comment

The closest of a full drifting magazine I know of is Option, and I can't buy that in So-Cal, not at Ralph's, so I gotta deal with starting a fire in the fireplace, take Super Street, and tear out the rice 1 by 1, and dance around the fireplace. w00t. Rice sucks. Murdered Civics, sometimes I cry for them.

Comment

you can buy options mags in socal. you just need to know where to look. mitsuwa(sp?) sells em here in san diego. I know there tons of places in law that must have em as well.

Comment

Originally posted by enrique
                    you can buy options mags in socal. you just need to know where to look. mitsuwa(sp?) sells em here in san diego. I know there tons of places in law that must have em as well.
                    I got a Mitsuwa in torrance!!!!!! I gotta go there!!!! I go there!!!! I got a Dr. Grip Mini there. I'm Going!

Comment

In answer to the question, I looked into it. A LOT more than you would think.

Comment

im so glad theres rice! what would we laugh at! ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
                          hmmm... I buy and read Japanese car magazines whenever I can spare about six bucks for one. I have thought about translating articles from Japanese to English, but that's time consuming... it would be great if I can get paid to translate Japanese articles though!

Comment

I live on the east coast so finding drift tengoku, option magazine,
                            or anything like that is nearly impossible. But over on the west coast I hear you guys talking about japanese stores where you can buy them. Can you guys give me the names of the stores so I can search for them?

Comment

We might carry a few magazines, but they are expensive.

So far we just have the D1 Grand Prix Yearbooks

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

Working...
                              X