No announcement yet.

Spring cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, ok, lol. I thought you were replying to my post.

Comment

i was never warned once when i got banned....whats up with that?!? eh i am back now

Comment

Theres been a few changes made to make it more friendly. We are trying our best to balance order with freedom and politeness.

Comment

Re: Spring cleaning

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

C: Please do not curse your fellow man, that also includes any Johnny Dangerously mutated cursewords that resemble a curseword but you changed one letter trying to get past the censors. You might fool a 5 year old but you ain't fooling anyone else.

I love that movie. It shoots through schools.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
            Theres been a few changes made to make it more friendly. We are trying our best to balance order with freedom and politeness.
            i think someone owes me an apology! LOL i am just kidding. it was my fault for being banned.....

Comment

Well ill say this, if someone deletes an account or bans with out a warning or anything hit me up on AIM and i will defend your case, or if nothing else look over it.

I am here to help the users as a moderator, as well as enforce rules, So i am here to defend you guys.

Comment

we got a guy with the name stiffrod on our boards?..

...cool...

oh yeah gj ghost, awesome...i love reading your stuff...

its all brilliant...please write a book and get it published...

write whatever

<----would buy it

^---would buy it too

Comment

buy it <--

Comment

Well for Hachirokufc3s I would say if you make an inflammatory post, I will either edit it or delete it. I like editing because I can put in the post why it was edited. As for warnings go, you get one warning for anything that goes against the rules. If you respond well to the warning then ok, if you don't and you do not change the problem then you get another warning. If you make a rear end out of yourself and give attitude then you just get deleted. If you come back and continue to make trouble then you get another warning, after that you are deleted. Thats about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X