I'm am at that time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm am at that time...

of my teenage life (now and Christmas) where I should be looking for a car. Under $2500 I'm stuck between the 240SX S13 and the Toyota Previa. Ok, now before I start getting flamed, I've read the threads on the S13 and was determined on that. But now, I've seen a Previa drift and I'm hooked on the originality that owners have drifting those vans. Now, if I get the Previa, I maybe at a potential loss because of the low aftermarket support, but I might be able to get sponsered and get a body kit and suspension/engine upgrades. Please, someone give me feedback.

what do you meen aftermarket support. Its one of the most supported vans here in Japan. They acctuly have curcuit races with them and I could list 200 manufactures with countless parts for it.

Comment

so, how much would you say would it cost to get a previa in drifting shape? would 5 grand for mods be enuff?

Comment

They drift a van like that? crazy! have any pictures? Or video even. honestly, if your new i say get your self a SOHC 240 hatchback, shouldnt be very expensive. Learn the basics that sort of thing, And you could always turn around and sell it.

Comment

hmmmmmm, yep, i think ur right bout the buying the 240, learn drifting, sell it, buy previa. sounds like a plan

Comment

Here's a pic
            Attached Files

Comment

inspiration

Comment

haha nice i say get the 240 practice with it then get a previa when your ready for it.

Comment

just get a previa

XD

Comment

I got my budget domestic car for $2500 even. Factory performance suspension and 330 ft/lbs TQ stock. Dunno how you feel about going domestic, but its always an option.

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
                      inspiration
                      you like that eh. Thats the style king show in Ebisu. I have attended many of them and thats where you see most of the drift vans.

Comment

I know want a drift van... NOT actual i just want a RWD to suplement my FWD.

Comment

Previas rule.

Comment

That's pretty crazy, driftin minivans whoda thunk it?

I can just imagine it: Chevy Astro, fender flares, wing, blown LS6, coilovers..........................

Comment

dude get the previa! that'd be awesome to have more US vanners and drift vans. we need more! lol. i've only seen like 2 at those were at D1. >.>

Comment

Working...
                              X