Updated dates of important D1GP upcoming events._
    May 29 th 2004, Homestead Miami Florida , U.S. Driver Search_
    Official judge: Keiichi Tsuchiya, Nomuken
    Technical Announcer: Toshi Hayama

August 1 st , 2004 Toronto Canada, The first D1 Driver's search in Canada

August 14 th , 2004. Round 1, U.S. D1 point series
    Confirmed Demo-run teams: HKS, APEX, Blitz, Team Orange, Team Green, Top Secret
    Confirmed drivers: Rhys Millen (Pontiac GTO) and Samuel Hubinette (Viper)
    Special guests: UEO (AE86) and Tarzan Yamada (Viper)

November 6 th 2004 Round 2, U.S. D1 point series
    Confirmed Demo-run teams: HKS, APEX, Blitz, Team Orange, Team Green, Top Secret
    Confirmed drivers: Rhys Millen (Pontiac GTO) and Samuel Hubinette (Viper)
    Special guests: UEO (AE86) and Tarzan Yamada (Viper)

December 2004. U.S vs Japan Drift Tournament & Round 3, U.S. D1 point series
    First Ever US Vs Japan Drift Tournament

The 10 best drivers from D1 Japan will compete against the top U.S. drivers. The top U.S. drivers from the U.S. D1 will consist of:_

U.S. drivers with previous D1GP experience within 12 months.
    U.S. drivers competing in other 2004 U.S. D1 point series will also be eligible to pre qualify to compete head to head with D1 drivers from Japan.

March 4 th, 5 th and 6 th 2005 Round 1 Season opener at Irwindale Speedway

you should have brought the canadian drivers search to vancouver... that would be soo much better...

Comment

Is this the offical establishment of an American D1 series seperate to the japanese D1 series, with a type of world series or championship at the end between Japan and America? It would deffenately give the Americans time to practice and hone there skills (our Canadian friends too) before facing the Japanese.

Comment

Does anyone know where the point series will be held? hopefully irwindale *crossed fingers*

Comment

where will these events be held?

Comment

Originally posted by SHIFT_drift
            you should have brought the canadian drivers search to vancouver... that would be soo much better...
            May be they will do that next year
            since this is the first time searching for canadian drivers

Comment

this is going to be so much fun. Comon guys get with it and do your best.

Comment

Oh man!!!! Homestead Miami!!!! YAY!!! Finally! Some Eastcoast Southcoast recognition!!! Half an hour away!!! And I'll have my liscence by then so naturally I'll hopefully have my 24o already!

Comment

what happend

what hapend to cali speedway for d1 driver search i was looking forward to that! im a poor 16 year old i can ship my damn car to miami or canada????? hit me up with info!

Comment

not right

this u.s drifters vs. japanese drifters dose not feel right. dose any body eles feel the same way. Besides the japanese drifters are going to woop the u.s drivers, but still I do not feel that this is right.

Comment

They are so far ahead of us in there skill it scary but competing aganist them is the best thing for american drivers..that means we learn first hand there nasty tecniques whal they beat us..
                      thats great if you ask me...

Comment

Oh man, i can't wait. Had a great time at the event last febuary, and i can't wait to get back there and do it all again

Comment

dude man I'm crapping my pants thinking about the Japan v. USA D1 event. I wonder where it'll be held. I hope Nor-Cal...but doubt that'll happen. Seems like everything happens in So-Cal *shakes fist*. Yeah the first Japan v. USA will be slaughter, but it'll be a good way to step up the US drivers to the next level. mmm sweet stench of burning rubber...

Comment

DRIVERS SEARCH IN CANADA WOOWW.... SWEET

i get my full license in a month june 2nd so will they take 16 year old drivers ???
                            lmfao and i live near toronto too lol....if not ill watch

Comment

Working...
                            X