No announcement yet.

favorite d1 drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ueno and nomuken the heavy drifters. and all the 4-door guys!!!! they rock!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
      Uchii-San !!!!!

he wasn't listed....your leaving out alot of good drivers my friend...

yea hes a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* driver........but he gets nervous in crunch situations alot but all in all hes a great driver....good person too lol i played baseball with him

Comment

NOB and Teiou, my two favorites

Comment

well, for me is gotta be Taniguchi or Tanaka!!!

cous both of them juz one of the most smoth Drift driver in jap, and Tanniguchi is one of the fasterst Drift driver too

hope he can win the serious again.........

Comment

Ueo is my favorite. He is truly amazing. He proves that it doesn't take lots of power or money to beat all of those other drifters. He is also one of those down-to-earth drivers who will take as much time as possible to sign autographs and be nice to the crowds unlike other drivers like Nomuken. From when i met him and got his signature he showed me how great he is and not so stuck-up or act with a "i'm better than you" kind of attitude. No matter what happen's he will always be my hero and icon.

How did u play baseball with Uchii??? i wanna play a game with the pros. ;__;

Comment

Kunny!

NIGHTWALKERS! yokohama style!

Comment

LOL we hang out with him at motoRex when hes in town and my freind brought a glove and a ball and Ucchi had a pice opope of some sort and he told us the throw the ball and we started playing all of a sudden it was funnie

Comment

he signed the glove and the ball too

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                    Kunny!

NIGHTWALKERS! yokohama style!
                    Kuniaki is frikkin bad @SS that car looks like a heavy boat, sooo pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift IT
                      LOL we hang out with him at motoRex when hes in town and my freind brought a glove and a ball and Ucchi had a pice opope of some sort and he told us the throw the ball and we started playing all of a sudden it was funnie
                      dam. i wish i could do that. ;__;

Comment

we also hung out with Calvin Wan for a few days and Tarzan for a good 5 mins....

Comment

No Kazama? he put on a hell of a show at the D1.

Haha thanks sobe for saying me.. ill be in the D1 one day

Comment

Even though I didn't vote for Tanaka, I still love the KFC Champ!

Comment

what Im not on the list.

Goes off to pout............

Comment

I agree with emission i like ueno and nomuken drifting those beastly heavy cars!

Comment

Working...
                                X