No announcement yet.

Booing...what gives?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can make it easier for everyone. Just cheer for us instead of wasting your time booing others.

Comment

dont hate.....congratulate!

Comment

I was thinking big business, but yeah I think ur right people saw american and booed, but that's not why I booed...
        hahahaa shenanigans!!! XD my friend uses that word
        what's on ur guys' car Tod?

Comment

whats on my car? Paint and stickers mostly unless you were asking about something in particular like my Racing Sparco Wheels

Comment

that's it??? suspension wise? Or that isn't ur guy's car on the sig.

Comment

Sorry, didnt know what you were askin...·

17x9 Racing Sparco (bronze) NT-R & Falken ST115 tires
              Japan spec SR20-DET turbo motor
              Interior gutting. All panels and sound dampening materials are removed
              custom rollcage
              Blitz performance products include:
              Turbo kit
              Front mount intercooler
              Precision instrument gauges
              Fuel management system
              Upgraded fuel injectors
              Exhaust manifold
              Full exhaust system
              High flow intake system
              Racing clutch
              Kaaz limited slip performance differential ·
              TEIN Drift spec suspension re-valved to Calvin Wan’s driving style specifications.
              SuspensionParts include:
              Adjustable coilover suspension
              EDFC electronic ride adjustment system
              TEIN drift spec tie & tension rods

Comment

Lets clarify.

They were not booing RHYS at ALL!!! He actually was a big crowd favorite!!!

They were booing in the sense that Alex took the Viper to the birink of being beat but just barely missed doing that. Alex was a big crowd favorite so people we rooting for him to take the big Dodge out.

Comment

nice! so calvin wan is driving for u guys wow that's pretty dope... I'm guessing he's given up on drifting the FD....hopefully Rotary Power will have their drift car ready for Formula Drift.... sorry for thread jackin I'll pm u

Comment

lolerskates. he killed his FD, jack. remember that?
                    then after that, he drove Motorex's z33 for the d1 IIRC and he hit the wall with that too.

Comment

hahaha yeah that was great... my friend either learned from him how to drift or one of calvin's friends can't remember but as he was telling me this Calvin crashed the 2nd time into the wall and I was like uhhhh..... hahaha but really calvin's got some skills

Comment

Nothing wrong with that great American pride eh. Chear you countryman or is that for a different sport. Well now you know why the world thinks what it does of "AMERICA"

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                          Nothing wrong with that great American pride eh. Chear you countryman or is that for a different sport. Well now you know why the world thinks what it does of "AMERICA"
                          hahaha soooo true so true...."great big american intelect"

Comment

Booing?

You guys can talk about it all you want, and it's an interesting topic, but when it comes down to it, none of it matters if peer pressure gets you to boo again at the next drift event you go to. That's what it seemed like at the D1, people booed because other people were, until the announcer had to tell us all to have a heart, which he shouldn't have had to do in the first place. But the point is, that people listened, which means their booing was based on a very superficial level, so next time, cheer, and they will also cheer. Booing isnt gonna make the sport any more exciting.

Comment

i dont know why anyone would boo anythign that drifts anyways... i guess they were all FF drivers

Comment

Give em all the finger when they boo!! Hahahah! Drifting should have 'good guys' and 'bad guys' just like WWF.

Comment

Working...
                                X