formula d HOUSTON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsukai240
    there better be some bleachers. i don't want to stand on my toes all day again. maby i'll bring a bar stool and some phone books. lol
    lol i'll be there with a stack of used drift tires (the only two with seats, lol)

Comment

ANY NEW INFO?????????????????

Comment

seriously i want to know where i can buy tickets, dam website doesnt have a link for tickets on the houston event....

Comment

they will...a little closer to the show. stay tuned!

Comment

Ok here is the deal:

- Yes there will be bleachers. You must buy a VIP ticket to get a seat in the bleachers however. Bleacher seating will sell-out so get it while you can.

- The ticketing link IS on the site on the tickets and registration page

- Prices are 20 dollar for general admission and 25 dollars for grand stand/bleacher seating.

- Show cars. You may enter your show car in the Need for Speed Underground car show. We are anticipating 400 cars.

- All other info is on the site or you can email or call

- Again there will be an assortment of Japanese drivers including Tarzan Yamada, Ucchi Utsumi and Yoshinori Koguchi

- Don't forget the best drivers in the states: Ken Gushi, Alex Pfeiffer, Ernie Fixmer, Dai Yoshihara, Andy Yen, Rhys Millen, Samuel Hubinette, Hubert Young, Benson Hsu, Calvin Wan Vaughn Gittin, Chris Forsberg, Tony Angelo, Tony Schultz, Eric Jacobs, Hiro Sumida, Taka Aono, Ryan Hampton and many others.

Formulad@slipstreamglobal.com
            949.341.9181 ext.4

Comment

that link was working until just now BTW, and thanks for the info!

Comment

Jasper will be there. Look for the Supra!

Comment

i'll be there, look for the uh... the lack of car

Comment

Working...
                  X