im back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im back

hey all i am back, they took my licence, for 1 year, they put me on probation and i have 25 hours of community service. so i guess i wont be drifting for a while.

its not hajimemashige...

Comment

ok fine Hajimemashite screwed des.

Comment

if you dont mind me asking what did you do?

Comment

hey i just got a call from the popo and i guess some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* soccer moms called a careless driving thin in on me even though my jeep is a hunk of crap and cant break 40 if my life depended on it, she said i was doing 45 in their neighborhood and i almost hit her kids, so anyway the cop was saying something like you will have to appear in court and what ever, so i have to go there and talk to this lawyer and what ever. so i sold my fd because it would look bad if i just bought a new sports car, i didnt even drive it at all, and the best part of it is this was my third moving violation in one year so i think i will loose my licence.
          this was in a post i made earlier. i decided to take up painting and wrighting poetry(yawn) until i get my licence back.

Comment

im not a fan soccer mom's eather every fing weekday one blocks my driveway right as i leave. then when i come back home i always get asked to move my car as its blocking the road ffs i live there they should move gerrrrrrr

any way i hope this art stuff of your go's well

Comment

Originally posted by FD-DRIFTER
              ok fine Hajimemashite screwed des.
              That makes no sense at all.

Comment

Working...
              X