how hard to tip over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how hard to tip over?

ya, i have to ask. I just started a new drift project. it is a '86 S12. right now it has no suspension upgrades. im just wondering how hard it is to tip over. im really hesitent when practicing. am i just fearful?

any info apreciated.
    Attached Files

chances of it tipping over on flat gound is low, but if you are still worried, throw on some harder shocks

Comment

It's not going to tip over. Unless you go off-course and catch wheels in the dirt. At that point it doesn't matter what car, or suspension you have.

Comment

unless you catch onto something mid-drift/turn on a flat surface it's pretty damn hard to flip it

Comment

you CAN flip over. if your suspension is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* then you just might. there was a green AE86 with loads of body roll (look for that) who ended up ROLLING his car later in the day (he was ok). he had blown stock suspension as far as i know.

Comment

yeah, also check your shock/strut mounts make sure they're not rusted and are in good condition.

basically if your car is in good mech. condition then you won't roll your car unless there is some major unfortunate accident.

good luck and be safe.

Comment

i have an ae86 and the suspension has been blown for as long as i've owned it. never flipped over

Comment

Thats a pretty stupid chance ur taking, not smart. so its never happend, who are u to say it wont.

Comment

Working...
                X