this kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this kid

Hey, ok ill start my story off from two days ago, ok in auto shop this kid comes in with a 95 240sx with silva imbroadrys and the basics intake.. exhaust...ect. and i was looking at the kid and im like nice s14 and hes like what? so i was like ok...... he has a nice s14 and he was the stuipedest kid in the class.....so that was all pretty much out of me being jelous of his car i guess.... but then today i decided he does not deserve that car one bit. we all have a list of jobs in are class on what we need to do. and he was going to cheek his diff fld level and i was doing a rear drum brake inspection on this car... i see him standing under his s14 with a battry hydrometer sucking out his diff fluid i look laugh and go back to working on brakes 2 mins later i hear my auto teacher "WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING" oo god lolol

LOL!

i feel sorry for the car

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

he will learn

while I cant agree with you when you say " he dosen't deserve that car" but what I can say is that this kid is probily taking this class to learn and over time he will learn. give the kid a brake man help him out man help him learn take him in under you wing. and I do kinda feel sorry for the car but the kid will learn just give him time.

Comment

ahah sounds like fun...

Comment

Re: he will learn

Originally posted by JDM_DRIFTER2001
            while I cant agree with you when you say " he dosen't deserve that <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>" but what I can say is that this kid is probily taking this class to learn and over time he will learn. give the kid a brake man help him out man help him learn take him in under you wing. and I do kinda feel sorry for the car but the kid will learn just give him time.
            i know what ur saying but i mean the kid doesnt ever try at all in the class......

Comment

Be A Teacher

Dude, educate the kid in the art of "non-rice" (for lack of a better word). Help him learn the in's and out's of the car instead of taking it for granted.

Comment

i know

but like hes not intrested in cars at all......its like he bought it for the sound and has read a super street....................and i guess it because im jelous of his car

Comment

ah, spoiled kids... hit him over the head with a rachet a couple times

i have this kid in 3rd period who brags about his dad's cars.. showing off to everyone his site...(eww.. neons and vinyl) then there was this one time he asks me wth a 240sx is.. then a week later he tells me his dad has a 240sx and is turning it into a silvia...

maybe if his attitude isnt so sour you can get to him. i dont like some peoples attitudes at all...

Comment

this is what a real "drifter" would do in a cituation like that....laugh at his stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* and go pimp on the girls in ur class and be like im drift king biotch!!! and then walk off like ur a pimp and dust them shoulders off and be like " spoiled kids ..pssh"

Comment

haha, steve, you are awesome.

I cant stand rich kids, I have to pay for my own car blah blah blah I'm so poor.

Comment

lololol

lolol your so funny steve

Comment

lol

cheak out the new sig

Comment

We have lots of kids like that, they learn.

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                              this is what a real "drifter" would do in a cituation like that....laugh at his stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* and go pimp on the girls in ur class and be like im drift king biotch!!! and then walk off like ur a pimp and dust them shoulders off and be like " spoiled kids ..pssh"
                              That crap only happens in your dreams.

Comment

Working...
                              X