Too expensive???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too expensive???

my friend is looking for a car, and found a supra, I don't know very much about supra's especially older ones, so I told him I would ask around, is this car too expensive?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...or=&cardist=16

I don't know about $16,000, but an MA70 with only 11,000 miles on it is worth alot.

Comment

Holy Cow Batman. No way would I pay that much for that car. Even with the miles on it, it is WAY too high for that. Heck if he wants a Turbo car, he can have mine for 14k. Come get it.

Comment

Word. I payed $1600 for mine and it's just as fun.

Comment

Thats the one at the classic car show!!!!!!!! dude it's worth every penny its turbo charged too.

JT2MA71J8H0071403

Comment

I hope your friend just wants a car, because price aside, that,s way too nice to drift.

Comment

Its a really nice car but its no way worth that much...mind as well buy a mk4 for that much with twin turbo. Original miles are cool, but its been garage...cars aren't happy when garaged for that long.

Plus yea if he wants it for drifting thats too pretty, and he'll cry if it gets a scartch.

Comment

screw your friend Mench, you should buy it!

Comment

im not a big toyota guy, but what makes the MA71 so special as opposed to thew MA70?

Comment

I'm with you ACD... I paid $1,300 for my 88 A70 in mint...

Comment

different series in the 3rd generation if i am correct. 70 is older, maybe per 87, while 71 is newer. its like s4 and s5 rx7's

Comment

gotcha thanks
                        (not a post whore, just expressing my thanks)

Comment

Working...
                        X