ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mopar's Hubinette (Laguna Seca Invitational)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont like how Sam was boxing everyone out

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
      I can't wait till Ross Petty starts entering Formula D in the RP FD.
      hell f*kin yeah. its about time hawaii gets represented. and ross should be the guy to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
        I dont like how Sam was boxing everyone out
        oh you mean, how he kept driving alex and others out of line? and taking shallow a** drifts with no line and then power-over to overtake people?

Comment

yes exactly, forcing alex into the dirt and barely drifting half the time, then stepping on the gas and smoking by them in a glorious dookie slide

Comment

wonderful. at least theres people on this site that doesn't praise sam like hes a god.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
              yes exactly, forcing alex into the dirt and barely drifting half the time, then stepping on the gas and smoking by them in a glorious dookie slide
              about forcing alex in the dirt though, i saw that part in another angle and it looked like alex just did it on his own. but there were two distinct instances where sam blantantly forced alex to go really wide to avoid getting hit.

Comment

Damn...I just wish people would have actually came down for our May invitational event. I would have loved to battle some of the mainland guys. I built up my new Camaro and busted my *Censored**Censored**Censored* to try and finish it. Then no one is gonna come Oh well...hopefully some day we can have a mainland vs. Hawaii type thing.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                  Thousands better? i highly doubt that. Theres probably only a few thousand real drifters in the united states. By real drifter i mean guys who own a car they put sideways with some skill regularly.
                  Not even a few thousand

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                    Not even a few thousand
                    no, im pretty sure a few thousand by now.

theres a few hundred in hawaii alone.

Comment

Good drifters? Hardly...

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                        Good drifters? Hardly...
                        hey he didn't say good drifters he said, "who drift w/ some skill"

Comment

skill = decent = good

i see what he means though.

Comment

i still doubt theres even more then 3000 people in america who drift. Dispite being "mainstream" very few people do it. Thousands may go to the D1, or watch initial D, but very few of them actualy do any serious drifting.

Comment

Yeah, I dont really feel to good about Sams style either. I'm going to build my rollcage extending outside of the car so when people bang me my car dosnt get messed up. Haha joke!

Comment

Working...
                              X