Pimp daddy Turtle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp daddy Turtle

Yo homies pimp daddy turtle here. What should i do to my 1990 240sx to make it a pimp mobile? Cause im all about some hunnies. See my escalade broke down and i gots ta use my 240sx. Since my lamborgini is in the shop i'll have to use it. Well any hints on how to pimp it out? Maybe one day you learn my mystic ways of the pimp but for now you can sit at home eating ice cream on saturday night, shame on you...
    You know it!
    0.00%
    Lier you have no lamborgini
    12.50%
    no, your just someone who is way to lonely
    75.00%
    yes! I want to date you!(girls only)
    12.50%

wow this was a terribly retrded post......

Ever herd the expression "born done" ?

Comment

you could always throw some 20's on the 240. this is a drifting message board after all... and what better to drift w/ than some heavy *Censored**Censored**Censored* chrome 20's.

Comment

Re: Pimp daddy Turtle

Originally posted by nuclear_turtle
        Yo homies pimp daddy turtle here. What should i do to my 1990 240sx to make it a pimp mobile? Cause im all about some hunnies. See my escalade broke down and i gots ta use my 240sx. Since my lamborgini is in the shop i'll have to use it. Well any hints on how to pimp it out? Maybe one day you learn my mystic ways of the pimp but for now you can sit at home eating ice cream on saturday night, shame on you...

WTF....

Comment

Hahaha, turtle dug his own grave. From what I can recall hes underage to drive.......*sigh

Comment

Working...
          X