ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's this for a first, cheap drift car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chas
    Lucky, those things are super rare.
    super rare my balls.... i can get 2, possibly 3 right now....

lol but good catch. i wouldnt mind having one, if i had the money

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
      Btw is the 4G63T the Lancer Evolution motor?
      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by stretch240sx
        super rare my balls.... i can get 2, possibly 3 right now....

lol but good catch. i wouldnt mind having one, if i had the money
        stfu bitach

Comment

isnt a starion front wheel drive ... ?

http://www.intellichoice.com/reports.../model/Starion

Comment

correction: lol if it is the Dodge/Mitsu colaboration it is an I4 2.6 liter. I was this close to getting an 1987 2 door hatch of ebay. So i retrieved all the stats on it. Body design it's almost identical to the 86, weight and HP are a lot different, but it was America's Answer to the AE86. Beautiful car if u ask me. I'd take one in a heart beat. Give ti some mods and ur set, just don't push it too hard

Comment

isnt a starion front wheel drive ... ?
              No, the Starions/Conquests are rear wheel drive. Fun to drive too. As i said, we've got to do some repairs before modding it any. He just replaced the fuel pump and he's got to replace the muffler, it's kind of blown up. I've never seen that happen before, lol. The person who owned it before had it set up for drag racing. They put the stock engine back in, alone with the tires. They left in the performance clutch and rear end though. I'm not sure what the rear end is, but we know it's not stock.

Comment

My friends dad use to have one of those starions. I never drove it but i think its nice, if you into older cars...maybe a better suspension and abit more power would help.

Comment

Ok, someone suggested getting a 4G63T, which is the engine from the Lancer Evo, but we live in the United States. Does anyone know where we could find one and apporx. what it would cost? I know the new Evo's are in the States but they are still hard to come by.

Comment

It also came in the GST and GSX turbo eclipses. There easy to find.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT4ing
                      correction: lol if it is the Dodge/Mitsu colaboration it is an I4 2.6 liter. I was this close to getting an 1987 2 door hatch of ebay. So i retrieved all the stats on it. Body design it's almost identical to the 86, weight and HP are a lot different, but it was America's Answer to the AE86. Beautiful car if u ask me. I'd take one in a heart beat. Give ti some mods and ur set, just don't push it too hard
                      come to think of it, the starion engine might be 2.6, but i am pretty sure its 2.3, dont remeber completely, i remeber thinking it was big though. but you must be thinking of another car body wise though, because the starion looks absouletly nothing like an 86 in anyway, cept maybe the general 80's style to it. and you said 2 door hatch, thats all they came in, one body style.

Comment

I checked on msn autos. It is a I4 turbo 2.6L.

Comment

Hey he's talkin bout my car. I got the car with a rebuilt 2.6L Turbo I4. It was an engine out of another Starion....mine is a Conquest tho. I bought the car for $600.00. So far i have had to put a new fuel pump on it, replace the front seal and top seal, and am soon to install a replacement muffler beacause there was waaaaaay to much pressure on the old one that is on the car....it exploded...the muffler has a huge gaping hole in it on the underside. So right now it sounds like crapolla.but it still goes like stink! And hey if you ever want to have some real fun...try drifting in a 1993 Chevy Z71 Ext. Cab. hehehe...

Comment

Working...
                          X