manual or automatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manual or automatic

i have a 98 avenger es it is a automatic . i have goten real good at drifting it and was woundering if i should swich my car to a manual of just buy a new car that is manual. also if it is better to buy a new car what would u recomend

you'll be limited in the drifting techniques that you can do with the auto. the 5spd would probably be a more ideal solution to your problem

Comment

5 speed would be better like he said
      avenger is a front wheel drive right ???
      so it would be a lot harder to drift that then rear wheel drive, if you can drift a FF buy a 240sx (rear whheel drive) you would be a lot better and be easier.

up to you tho...

Comment

well is it posible to convert my car to wear wheel drive

Comment

yea anything is possible but do you have the money ? tools ?? time ??

youd be better off buying a s13 (240sx) because they are cheap and rear wheel drive

Comment

I'm starting to hate these forums =P

Comment

ohh well we were all noobs one day and iam still kinda lol

Comment

k thanks nedinic

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                  I'm starting to hate these forums =P
                  lol starting to?? i got that started alooooong time ago. i come here much much less than i used too. to many of these threads.

Comment

no problem

Comment

boys will be boys..and dumbasses will be dumbasses...

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                        lol starting to?? i got that started alooooong time ago. i come here much much less than i used too. to many of these threads.

...glad I'm not the only one. It's getting ridiculous.

Comment

yeah thats why i started a thread for newbies and there "wat to buy" questions.....

Comment

Yes some like to help out others like to complain and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* . but they will do that no mater what. its funny when people complain about those kind of newbie repeat questions. when in actuality they dont even need to respond. No one is making them post on those threads.

Its funny though, most who complain dont actualy contribute anything or give any help. They arent exactly starting super serious technical threads, or participating in the few threads like that, that come around.

Comment

Some of the folks at drifting.com like to use the old adage "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a life time".

By telling people what the answer is every time, we encourage the general topic forum to be used as an easy answer forum. By pointing to the search button we show them a source of great knowledge that is at their disposal, if they would only use it.
                              Other forums go even farther in this by just insulting ignorant people until they go away, eventually learning to find information themselves or giving up. By Darwin's theory we might deduce that the ones that learn how to find the information themselves stay in the community, and the ones that don't usually don't return.

Comment

Working...
                              X