No announcement yet.

how old, wut car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first car was an 86.5 nissan hardbody 4X4 truck...that got stolen..went and bought a MK3 toyota supra...which sucked...i blew the head gasket on that thing like 3 times..fixed it for one last time traded it in and bought my B14 200SX(FF) in december of 99 and just recently acquired a 95 240SX(zenki) that has rear body collision damage for 700 bucks...hope to get her rolling by the new year...oh yeah and im gonna be 25 in 7 days

Comment

im 15 and i already have a 89 S13 coupe.and who knows what i will get after that,i hope to get a 87-89 corolla.

Comment

I am 21 (now).
        Got my first car when i was 16.
        My first car was a 1974 VW Super beetle (i still have it).
        I got my second car when i was 19.
        My second car is a 1985 VW Golf (custom\low end model).

I still have both my cars but as of rite now my VW bug is in non-working commition rite now.

The VW golf, I think is on it's last life but i think she has had a good run.
        Who knows, there might be some life left in her somewhere that i can re-incarnate into some other form of a home made car that me and my bro might put together.

That is my Car Fax. lol

I am definatly VolksWagen Fanatic.

Comment

28..my first car was a '93 Suzuki Swift, then a '98 Civic, then a '86 corolla and now a '90 240SX

Comment

19, finally got a 240, bought it from a friend of af riend, who ended up screwing me over...im gettin the new cylinder head in and my buddies and i are gonna put it on. besides the non working engine...its got a blitz nurspec exhaust and espelir springs

Comment

im 17...my fisrt car was an 89īFC3S turboll(stoled)and actually my second FC3S 91' (swaping new engine of course Tll)

Comment

18 now..first car was 92 240, wrecked that and got an 89 240, sold that and now i have an 89 240 hatch w/ a ca18 i love it.

Comment

im 15 .....i have a 93 240 that leaks water in the hatch when it rains

Comment

when i turned 16 i took all the money from my bank account and bought a 94 Probe GT, drove that into the ground (had a few weak parts from previous guy). then i went to my uncle's dealership and bought a 2001 Neon POS 3 spd auto, had that for a few months before i sold it to my sister. then i picked up a brand new 03 Neon R/T. sexy but too much responsibility. decided to buy some bikes and drive my folks cars for a while (03 Kawasaki NInja 250, 95 Yamaha YZF600r) and now i have the 97 probe to get me through the next few months while i work on getting a 98 Suburu Impreza 2.5RS.

Phew, I'm only 18 btw......yeah

Comment

I'm 19, here's a list of cars.
                      1984 Civic 1500s-converted to EFI with an high compression Ew3 Si motor- sold to Friend
                      1987 RX-7 GXL- bought put about 2500 in repairs and got it running good drove it for a week and got hit by some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*-only got 1000.00 back from insurance.
                      Currently own another 1987 RX-7- blew the motor this past winter got a new one plus a bunch of mods.

Comment

im 19 and have a 92 240sx with mismatched bumpers, first car and hopefully it will last

Comment

im 22 and i have a 96 civic hatch and a 93 240 hatch. both black.

had a flat black ae86, and a whole bunch of other cars not worth mentioning. but i did start to learn how to drift in a 95 6cylinder camaro. :P

Comment

i'm 19... my first car was a '94 Integra 4dr LS (crashed into a tree backwards downhill in the rain) Now I own a '90 240 Hatch

Comment

every one has 240īs!!!god damn

Comment

At 17 i drove a 1972 Datsun 240z. Now at 20 i drive a 1994 Mazda Rx7.

Comment

Working...
                                X