No announcement yet.

how old, wut car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 and a 93 Sentra , I'm hopefully gonna buy a turbo supra thats sitting at a repair shop for a small amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by new_to_drift
      im 15 and i already have a 89 S13 coupe.and who knows what i will get after that,i hope to get a 87-89 corolla.
      so u want an fr corolla and an ff? cuz in japan hachis were made from 83-87

Comment

My first car (Volvo Wagon) I got at 19 and kept that until this year when I got my grubby mitts on a Supra.

Comment

really what model?

Comment

nice a wagon...when you comin to atsugi?

Comment

22 currently drive a baseline 88 FC3S n/a no mods to the engine just pure maintenance! But got RB SHOCKS/SPRINGS and some cheap *Censored**Censored**Censored* struts towers from EBAY for my front and rear.

1st car: CRX SOHC Age 15
              2nd car: 200SX Age 17
              3rd car: 88 Supra N/A Age 19.5 (i guess)
              4th car: 7th gen Celica GT-S 20 (my auto-x stocker)
              5th car: FC3S Touge and Drift (on and off track) machine.

Side note: I did not crash any of my cars. just minor dents and dings. Performance was usually the issue I can't be satisfied by each of their performance. Except for the FC. Damn, this car handles It has a monkey grip on the road.

Comment

I'm 22 and I got a 19yr old crap toyota that breaks all the time and '68 mustang that I would never part with.

Comment

19, mk2 91 GTI 8v, 88 GLI 16v.

Comment

16, 89 240sx fastback

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                      really what model?
                      15th anni

My trip to Atsugi has been delayed as the government is great with getting things done...so as of now I'm not too sure.

Comment

MKIV sweet...

Hey are you from DGtrials?
                        Last edited by emission; 06-09-2004, 02:12 AM.

Comment

at 16 my first car was a 92' honda HB...got stolen so i had to settle with a 95' ugly ugly mitsubishi mirage...got in a fender bender and always broke down...so FINALLY i invested in my Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS and im 20 in a couple days...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Jeez, a ton of people have wrecked...

Including me. I spun and flipped my '90 325i 2-door 5-speed four months after I got it. I would not have flipped had there not been a washing machine abandoned right in my path. I hit it above my center of gravity and over I went. Awesome. Anyway, I still drive that, two years later. I've even modded it a little... custom intake piping from the headlight bucket, TMS chip, Z3 ssk, e30 M3 offset bushings, E12 motor mounts. Have about $6500 in the car and am trying to sell it for $825. Oh well, you live and you learn.
                            Falken Azenis Sports are not good tires for drifting/sliding/mileage, by the way... only 5k miles and they're toast. Next car will be an S13 coupe, hopefully. I've been working my butt off just so I can buy one.

I'm 18, by the way.

Comment

Wow, Ghost and are the Oldest. We need to go somewhere else man.....

Comment

drk_drftr- i have to say... (O=O/ - CA18DET - \O=O) that is pretty pimp.

im 17 and used to own a 1986 honda accord dx. it was carbuerated and had a lot of work that needed to be done. i finally finished it and got it running in perfect condition and then i got pulled over that same day. it got impounded cuz the registration was 3 years behind and i had no license. ill get it back someday. i had the chance to buy a buick 442... but i was stupid and forgot what a 442 was and passed it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X