..::Initial D::..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..::Initial D::..

Ok, I download few of the inital d's stages from kazaa. It has english subtitles. Where can I buy all the DVD's with all the stages that are out also are there movies between each stage?

(Ok please don't go off topic, and don't reaply by sayin that movie is great o w/e)

Ok so help me find a site where I can get all the DVD's from intital D!!!

tokyopop.com

try that man or look on amazon or e bay or something

Comment

Just go to www.discountanimedvd.com and you can get the first stage, second stage, third stage which is the movie, an extra stage movie. and a bunch of other Initial D stuff.

Comment

OMGIZZLE

Comment

Lol, yeah seach button is an amazing thing, but what others have said is good. Check around, see who has it and cheap. Try www.google.com too and see what you can come up with. Yes, kazaa can get you all the episodes, (I know ), but it would be nice to have decent quality versions. The quality gain is pretty big both in video and audio quality. A lot of people say buy it. I kind of do too, but I personally don't care so much.

I only wish they came out with a good english dubbed version. It's so sad what Tokyopop did to the English version. I wonder if any other companies dubbed an English version, a proper English version. At least Tokyopop gives you the english subtitled Japaneze version as well.

Comment

Ebay

Comment

TOKYOPOP sux soooo bad! omg everything is screwed up...go with what FC guy said www.discountanimedvd.com

Comment

i never orderd initial d i just said tokyo pop had it

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                  i never orderd initial d i just said tokyo pop had it
                  yea its cool..im not hating or anything...

Comment

yea lol i thought you were but thats kool

Comment

There's a set out that has the first and second stage series, the third stage movie, extra stage, and I think battle stage. That's the best deal if you want it all.

Don't even get near the Tokyopop version, they screwed up even the supposedly original version by adding stupid effects to the video.

Comment

?

Didnt i make this thread like a week ago?

Comment

Just download the fansubs. Those bootleg DVDs were subtitled by some Chinese guy that speaks horrible English. You'll get irritated by the bad grammar and misspellings eventually.

Comment

lmfao
                            WHO EVER HAS A INITIAL D EPISODE CAN YOU GUYS POST IT IN HERE

Comment

Working...
                            X