• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advan shirt

anyone know where they sell this shirt?

www.advan.co.jp

try that

Comment

Um....you do realize that the web address you provided is for a 220 employee building material company in Shibuya Tokyo. They sell Greenhouse equipment, marble tiles and home improvement things. Don't think they are gonna have that shirt there. But you never know.

You probably want this address. http://www.yokohamatire.com/
      Happy hunting. But you can probably order one from Super Autobacs. http://www.autobacsusa.com
      Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 05-08-2004, 08:01 PM.

Comment

lolol why is like that... GHOST i asked you today for the advan site about the rims and i went there, they must of changed it lol.
        LMFAO

Comment

http://www.advan.com/product/f-set.html

there you go my friend

GHOST I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING

Comment

Ok?

Comment

i have seen and heard about your beatiful FD.
              where did you buy ir from ??
              where iam from ontario canada they are so expensive.
              i cant seem to find them

could you give me some advise please

thanks

Comment

'????????????????????

????????

Comment

Well. I got mine from a guy that was not a very car minded guy and parked it under a tree when the engine ran afoul. I bought mine for 6 grand. Since then I have done stuff to it and finished off the engine. I have about 9k in it now.

You are 16. I would not suggest an FD to anyone under the age of 30 unless you got jack. They are not wallet friendly cars. For instance, a stage 3 clutch is round 700 or so. The tin snap ring for the clutch is 75.00 from Mazda. There is costume jewelry that has more substance to it than that ring. Insurance will beat you senseless on that car, specially at your age. Parts are insano to say the least and they are very delicate. Burn the rear tires the wrong way and you shatter the rear end. Overheat it once and it's off to Reman land. Engines can run anywhere from 1800 ( If you are WAAAAAAY lucky and know someone) all the way to 3200 from the dealer. Then the fun really starts. You have to pull apart that new beautiful reman rotary, Pin it, port it and put the Ceramic seals in it if you want to run serious boost. That comes to about 7 grand. Then if your turbos are cracked there is another 2 to 5k depending on how you want to go with that, single or twin. Oh and don't forget the wiring harness or the vacuum lines that cook like crab legs from all the underhood heat.

Add all that up and you have a car that you could have fully built a 240 for for just the asking price of a regular FD. Trade in value on my car, the R1, is still almost 9 grand. 14 to 19 grand is bout regular for an R1. The tourings are a little (and I do mean little) bit cheaper. But you are still going to get raped on buying one since 90% of them have some sort of problem.

My advice to you is to get a 240 or a Hachi. Cheap on insurance, gas, parts, sanity. Everything a growing man needs to keep a hold of.

Oh an i'm going to bed.
                  Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 05-08-2004, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Ghost thanks for your rply

howd you know i was 16 lol. but yea how much does it cost for a rotary to get rebuild (average price)???
                    Do you think i should get an FC and just get the feel of a rotary?

Comment

yeah i went to the advan site but im checking if they are sellling it in other places

Comment

bump

or does anyone know where i can get something similar to that shirt for much cheaper

Comment

thats a nice shirt I want one. LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X