No announcement yet.

What Other Kinds Of Mototrsports Are You Into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Im not for anything going in a circle or straight line. Not saying those don't take skill or endurance, but I prefer performance DRIVING. Displays of exceptional ability to control the car. Ya know?

Comment

I also share a hate for Nascar. I only like drag racing if I'm the one doing the racing. I'm also down w/ Drifting, Auto-X,F1, Rally, Touge, and Wangan.

Comment

participate: road racing (sports car racing), and solo2/autocross (just for fun).

follow: too many to list (WRC, almost every GT/Prototype series, touring cars, etc, etc, etc...)

also, I might be mistaken, but isn't gymkhana and autocross the same thing?

Comment

I used to love Nascar, but since then I've gotten more into racing. Nascar has the best racing on the planet, but the main gripes I have about 'em is that they should've had soft walls 2 years ago, their cars have no link to their production counterparts other than the brand of engine and body, and they've stopped listening to the fans and the drivers to cater to the media and to get new fans. They're just selling out now. I'd still rather watch a short track race than flipping on an F1 race to see the guy with the biggest paycheck win.

My favorite series right now is the American Lemans racing, followed by WRC Rally, Speed GT and Touring, Rolex Daytona Prototypes, a little F1 and definitely anything having to do with drifting.

But my favorite sport has been and always will be tractor pulling.
          You haven't lived until you hear 800+ cubes of John Deere I6 rev to 6 grand under 50lbs of boost.
          Attached Files

Comment

i like wrc, f1(why wont shoemaker losse?!),moto gp, speed world challenge, nascar, and probly some other stuff i cant think of

Comment

into da WRC and the F1...and SDGP (scooter drifting grand prix) haha lol

Comment

Time Attacko! Even though it isn't a big motorsport here yet, I just love the concept and how the tuner shops really get into it. Not to mention the rivalries.

Comment

Daft question

but what's Touge????

we don't have that in the UK unless we call it something else.

Comment

I'm thinking about building a car for dirt track racing or maybe destruction derby hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by cptsideways
                      Daft question

but what's Touge????

we don't have that in the UK unless we call it something else.
                      Touge is mountain racing

Comment

hillclimb... now that stuff is awesome. sorta like touge but one car at a time.

Comment

Working...
                        X