Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My time is done for now.

Hey everyone.

Time for me to go. Things here are getting busy with the new business and all. It has been a load of fun here, this is a great site. But I have to take a haitus and get some Me stuff done. You all been good to me and the site has been good to me, I have no complaints on that side. I look forward to coming back one day. If you see the black FD come and tap me on the shoulder and say hello.

Take care.
    Ghosty

a shucks ghost, it was a good run. good luck.

Comment

everyoen is leaving.. at this rate it will b me and all the noobs.. no fair Bye ghost it was good while it lasted. Have fun with ur awesome car

Comment

damn... you were one of a small group that i actually enjoyed reading your long post on thing that needed to be said........sad to see you go.....even though i dont personally know you...its still a lost.......visit soon and good luck with the car and business....peace....

Comment

You too...I don't think I'll see the black FD anytime soon,since I live nowhere near TN.Maybe I'll cross paths with Sixgun sometime in the future,if I see the FD in the future,I'll drop by and say hello.Best of luck with Sixgun.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
            everyoen is leaving.. at this rate it will b me and all the noobs.. no fair Bye ghost it was good while it lasted. Have fun with ur awesome car
            You still got SMC and I.

Comment

yes i do

Comment

well you're always welcome here. as i'm sure you already know.

Why is everybody leaving lately? there's like only a few of us senior members left...

Comment

I don't really know you but I've learned a lot from your posts...plus we have the same name...I'll keep it pure for us...thanks for all the good info

Comment

Alright Ghost, sad to see you go. Of course you are always welcome back here. Please come back when you find more time on your hands.

Comment

Bye ghost. Maybe I'll crash into you on the dragons tail.

Comment

Later Ghost youve done great posts and supplyed me with so much info thank you
                        Last edited by monkeymagic; 05-12-2004, 08:08 PM.

Comment

@ this rate everybody is gonna jump on the badnwagon and leave...lol....jkjk

peacey Ghosty

Comment

what the hell is going on? whys everyone leaving. Its a conspiracy. Who's next to go?

Comment

awww, that sucks, whos gonna argue about the S13 being equal to the FD, just costing a bazillion times more?

Good luck man

Comment

Working...
                              X