ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May CARBOY Signed by Alex Pfeiffer (SPLIT THREAD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
    and where the hell do you think your gunna find a GT-S for under $5000??
    umm you mean where am i gonna find one for under $2500. THat's the current basic price for a stock GT-S.

Comment

Hey Alex, what are you going to be competing in once you get rid of the 86?

Comment

I really dont think someone will buy my car soon. I have a few options right now, i would really like to build my own ae86. That car i use now is actually Stan's car. One of the original members of Battle Swing. He bought the car when he was in high school in 88 so he is second owner and i am third. He became a lawer but still wanted to have his pride and joy all fixed up. he did make his own turbo kit and the car was pritty fast compaired to the other ae86's around. i did eventually convince him to fix it up the real way and let me do some work on it. His goal was to grip, so we made a deal, i would work on the car and use it for drift and he would use it for grip. What ended up happening was I ended up using the car more than he did. So he sold me his pride and joy.

I would really like to build my own ae86, something from scratch that every nut, bolt, and wire was touched by me and only me. Its ether that or i do have a sc300 5 speed as my daily driver that would make a cool drift car, or maybe jump into a sponcered ride. Who knows right now. All I know is my car is unreliable, it breaks 50% of the events I run it in. Hell, i just pulled the motor apart, got a melted down piston because of those stupid silicone hoses. The one for the wastegate broke. Never buy fashionable parts (even though i didnt buy it, dont use it), they suck!
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
          umm you mean where am i gonna find one for under $2500. THat's the current basic price for a stock GT-S.
          oh... the cheapest i saw a gt-s for was 5k. thats why i said that.

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
          Never buy fashionable parts (even though i didnt buy it, dont use it), they suck!
          alex just pointed out what i was trying to say in the DP thread. thank you alex.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
            alex just pointed out what i was trying to say in the DP thread. thank you alex.
            if you read the DP thread you would ahve seen that they were kidding when they said the whole matching susp. bit.

Comment

oh my god pat. ugh just never mind.

Comment

Working...
              X