• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eradication of California's Front License Plate

http://www.petitiononline.com/caplate/petition.html

yea i signed it sucka

Comment

"Second, a front license plate restricts the performance of passenger vehicles. Modern cars aren't being designed with front plates in mind anymore, because mounting brackets that are necessary to hold the plates interfere with the cars' aerodynamics and often get damaged during the car-washing process."

Like they gives a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about this one. Great cause, but too weak of an argument. unless there's solid prove of hazard or negligence, we can only hope for the best.

Comment

You know what's funny? Here in Texas the DOT has even admitted that if they got rid of the rule saying cars must have front license plates they would save a couple million dollars every year. But I guess they're too stupid to pay attention to what they say. Either that or police departments would have one less way to get their quota every month.

Comment

i signed it.... remember...every vote counts (thanks Mrs. Harris)

Comment

signed

Comment

I've signed it.... but I think a actual signed petition will work better than a online one... because according to politians they think it is easier to get people to sign online petitions but to get actual signatures is a lot harder

Comment

Working...
              X