No announcement yet.

andy yen 180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the spin shot is the best one! most action. one headlight on. His eyes looking back on the wall (which means he is going to hit it), the hatch lifting up.

Anyway, it is the Autolink car. Both Andy and the car have a great presence. He is my roomate my the way.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Next time i spin imgonna look at you.
      better have rent ready next month

andy YEn SWINGBattle
      DRIVE SAFE ANDY YEN SWING Battle

Comment

if you need info on the car go to autolinkmotorworks.com
        and when the hatch oppened cause the spring broke loose when i entred the turn and on that run i didnt hit the wall thank god for the hatch to open it slowed my car dowwn alot

ANDY YEN SWINGBattle

Comment

if you dont mind me asking who makes those arches

p.s. i like the logo of the pink cat
          Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 05-17-2004, 06:44 AM.

Comment

holy crap first alex pfeiffer joins the boards and now andy yen! wooo!

Comment

woooo000000ooooooo more n00bs !!! lol jk jk

Its truely and honor and a pleasure to have u guys on this board Welcome =]

Comment

Do my eyes decieve me?

Is that MOMO the pink teddy bear?

-MR

Comment

I havent seen mr. yen compete yet. What events are he and the car going to be at in the future?

Comment

Whats up with the graphics? Yen, Do you have a say in what your car looks like?

Comment

I think those graphics are some of the best designs on any car ive ever seen. Also are the rims from Weds sport?
                      Last edited by MrodDrft; 05-17-2004, 05:51 PM.

Comment

harrrrr
                        Attached Files

Comment

i just got with Autolink this year and no more than 5 hrs in that car so still trying work out the bugs in it. and its atottly different car than my 86.

i qualified for d1, and thats all i did with that car and banged it up pretty bad. still earning.

with my 86 i took first yast year with Options video event in Jan(but i was lucky cause alex blew his motor and i was next in line for the finals so that one dosent count, that was all alex.)

and RSR event i was second place... thats all

and i finally got a computer or i can be conected with the owrld now

drive safe ANDY YEN SWINGBattle

Comment

oh and about the graphics, clay the owner knows i like pink so he was cool enough to put something together for me. and about gloomy, we had to give his up because of legal issues so my friend rick dusted out the cat. the reason for the cat was because the owners, one was neme KITTY and caly had a cat, thats all

drive safe

andy yen SWINGBattle

Comment

mori chax fo life!!!!!!!!!!!1

hey andy, I'm the guy that talked to you from driftspeed at D1 about gloomy bear and chax ect and who did your graphics...bummer they got upset...so much for the robo-gloomy scheme i had planned!

Comment

A. Yen:
                                finally got a computer or i can be conected with the owrld now
                                This is a wired world, stay connected. G'luck with the new ride, deuce-deuce.

Comment

Working...
                                X