• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put her on and I will...

-MR

Comment

lol

Lol, I like your style.
      I have showed her this forum and she still said no.
      The car is awesome,in good condition,engine stars rite up and runs excelent, But she won't listen to me.
      I even told her i just want to buy even if it sits till i get the money to pay for it, but she thinks it's a waste of money and so i will just have to go without.

Comment

As the Honda man, I can tell you that it's not your clutch. I had a similar problem with my Honda Civic EK. It's probably the drive axle. When a clutch goes, you can't put it in gear(well, at least all of the cars I've lost a clutch in)

Comment

its a crx man...and your whipped...no offence lol.
          but still...150 isnt bad, i hate hondas, but if you need the car go for it

Comment

You're not whipped - I would want to clear a purchase like that with my girlfriend/fiance/wife as well. It's tough to justify buying a non-driving car to someone who doesn't understand though, especially when it will sit in your yard or driveway taking up space - I can relate to you 100%.

Where is this CRX (state?) if you wind up not going for it I would definately buy it.

I'd do all I can to help you out man, I know the feeling of having such a great thing within your grasp...

Can you keep it a friend's house until it runs?

-MR

Comment

TY

Thanx for understanding Guys.
              I didn't really need the car persay, i just wanted it to drift in and something i can run into the ground so i don't chance wrecking my everyday car.

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
                It's tough to justify buying a non-driving car to someone who doesn't understand though, especially when it will sit in your yard or driveway taking up space - I can relate to you 100%.
                -MR
                Aint it a b*tch? My AE isn't even at home right now. I have to store it at a friends house because my parents think that 2 cars is enough. My civic is broken and I need to fix it and I've got my MX6 in the garage. I just am gonna try to explain that the AE is for gas milage, as my MX6 gets about 18mpg average.

Comment

Working...
                X