• DRIFT Society DVD (New Release)

DRIFT SOCIETY Vol. #1
    http://store.driftingshop.com/drsobygrvi.html

Trailers: (Download Instuctions)
    -RIGHT CLICK on the Trailer Link
    -select "SAVE TARGET AS"
    DRIFT SOCIETY TRAILER for (QuickTime) -7.87 MB
    http://driftingvideoclips.com/DS1Trailerhi.mp4

From the creators of Grip Video, comes a whole new series dedicated to the most exciting motor sport in the Import scene. Drift Society completely focuses on drifting, from It’s roots in Japan, to It’s rapid growth in the United States.

Drift Society features will show you how to drift better, and faster, then before, and not only showcases the top US and Japan drifters, but exposes the up and coming talent in the scene.

Drift Society covers the biggest drifting events, and gives you an in-depth look at the drifting lifestyle. If you like Drifting...THIS IS THE SHIZNIT!

New music by DJ Encryption

KAZAMA TUTORIAL
    Kei Office Professional drifter Yasuyuki Kazama teaches basic drifting throttle control!

DRIFT LIFE
    Mike and Ranzo are two Gaijin drifters from Society drift team in Fussa, Japan. Watch as Drift Society documents their drift life, from drifting with Professional drivers, to the used parts stores, to working on their cars. This is true drifting life style!

NIGHTWALKERS TRIPLE THREAT
    Famous VIP drift team Night Walkers get sideways at Mobara drift circuit in Chiba Japan!

DRIFTING AT SEMA
    Watch as Drifting takes the SEMA convention by storm!

GYM KHANA
    It’s a mix between autocross and drifting, and has been the training secret of Japan’s drifters for years. Learn from Mike, Ranzo, and others, about the technical drift sport of Gymkhana!

GRIP VIDEO & ROTARY POWER DRIVER
    From the Infamous drift team Murder in Okinawa, Ross Petty has been picked to be Grip Video and Rotary Power’s driver to compete in this year’s drifting events. Find out why in this issue!

GIRL DRIFTER
    Yuki Saito from Japan shows you girls can drift with the best of men!

SIGNAL AUTO TWINS
    Signal Auto's famous Kuroi and Bai demonstrate their tandem drift skills in Las Vegas!

YOKOHAMA TIRES DRIFT EVENT
    Drifting explodes in 2003! Watch as Pro drivers from Japan and the US display their raw talent at the Yokohama drift exhibition!

CHRIS FORSEBERG
    Pennsylvania drifter Chris Forseberg shows off his drifting skills at the BF Goodrich drift event, and Drift Day 9!

MIKE MOHAWK
    Keioffice drifters Dart Izumida and Yasuyuki Kazama demonstrate their hairstyling talents as they Mohawk Mike in the newest installment of Drunken Master!

BONUS AND OUT TAKES
    Plus outtakes with your favorite drifters, and bonus in car and on board camera footage with Drift Society drivers!

RUNNING TIME
    1hr 11 minutes + 29 minutes bonus

BONUS

ON BOARD NIGHT WALKERS RAW FOOTAGE
    Take a ride with the night walkers! experience and feel the power of drifting!

GYM KHANA FULL LAP
    Experience the technical skill it takes to race gym khana...Its awesome!

PIRATES VS NINJAS
    Drift society asks the question no one would dare to ask..."Pirates versus Ninjas!

OUTAKES
    Monkeys Discover fire! Beating it! and the SHOCKER!

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

drift society vid

anybody seen the new drift society video

Comment

i've never heard of drift society. are they like the stonecutters?

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
        i've never heard of drift society. are they like the stonecutters?
        Yes, something like the stonecutters!
        Attached Files

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

drift society is just the side project of Grip video.

Comment

Grip video makes that? awesome!!!!!!

Comment

I already ordered it. As soon as I watch it I'll post whether its worth buying or not

Comment

Everything is worth buying you need all the info you can get right? I say buy all the dvds.

Comment

yea i also order that i just wished i could order them at retail stores cant wait till i get mine

Comment

watched it last weds

Very good...i liked the Kazama Mohawk scene.

Oh it's not a side project. It's a new series that is focused on Drifting. It's made by Grip Video.
                    Last edited by swifty949; 05-17-2004, 03:00 PM.

Comment

that's what i meant. didn't come out righ i guess.

Comment

all good, just want to show jason that all the work paid off in this DVD.

Comment

Isn't drift society the name of a group of drifters in jdm land?

Comment

got it in today....good stuff.... even saw myself in the background of the DD9 footage in vegas

Comment

I'll have to get a copy of this video to remember the good ol' days driving Bai's car at DD9. That was also the first DriftDay I went to!
                              www.chrisforsberg.com
                              www.driftalliance.com
                              www.nosdrift.com
                              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Working...
                              X