----->Cefiro Parts<---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ----->Cefiro Parts<---

I was wondering if you guy's new any website's that sell cefiro performance parts
    Thanx

Maybe they would have some stuff on takakaira.co.jp. Just look for A31 in the lists. Or maybe you could look on some Australian sites. Just curious, if you live in Canada (That's where Yukon is, right? Just going by the location under your name.) why would you have a Cefiro? Are you having one imported or something?

Comment

no, i might change the drivetrain on my maxima to rwd and i heard that the Cefiro is just the Jdm version of the car except rwd and with the R32 engine in it. but if i can't do that than i might just sell this car and get one imported. plus I love 4 doors especially the ones that drift those are so dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
        no, i might change the drivetrain on my maxima to rwd and i heard that the Cefiro is just the Jdm version of the car except rwd and with the R32 engine in it. but if i can't do that than i might just sell this car and get one imported. plus I love 4 doors especially the ones that drift those are so dope.
        They arent maximas, They are Q45s arent they>

Comment

nope, it is a JDM maxima

Comment

From another thread here:
            http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...ht=cefiro+1985

'97 S14 SE Turb
            Bunch of misinformation on this thread...

The last of the FR Cefiro was the A31 Chassis. That ended in 1993.

In 1994, the A32 chassis was debut. But it became a FF chassis. This was sold in the US as the Maxima in 1995. It was still call a Nissan Cefiro in Japan, but only in name.

What makes it confusing is that around the time of the A31 Cefiro, US has it's 3rd generation Maxima. The chassis code is actually J30 believe or not. (Nothing to do with the Infiniti J30 which uses the Y32 chassis).

So, basically, the Cefiro got axed. Turned into a FF passenger car.

So, to answer your question, no.

But if you really want a FR Maxima, get a 1984... These are L25 powered FR Maxima. There are plenty of power stuff for the L-series engine. Heck, with the right resources, you can even drop in the RB26DETT. There's plenty of room.

And for the record, there are no longitude mounted engine in any Maxima after 1985. All are FF configuration.
            Brought to you by the button

-MR

Comment

Working...
            X