"There here..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There here..."

Not many of us are aware but Many of your favorite drifters are here on the forums. Lets all welcome them to the forums!

AlexPfeiffer
    A.YEN
    BensonHsu
    Topics II - Chris Forsberg

How do you sticky-ickky this?!?!!?

Comment

interesting. i wonder if they get fan mail. i emailed ben about my hks coils, he was nice enough to reply. i stumbled on his gf's site first and i asked her the same thing and she replied. its nice to know that not everyone is a bunch of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* :P

Comment

I saw Ben (not benson but florida ben) in here someplace too.

Trust me, there are alot of people watching this board.
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Benson and Nadine are so friggin cute together...

-MR

Comment

^ haha nice post

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
              interesting. i wonder if they get fan mail. i emailed ben about my hks coils, he was nice enough to reply. i stumbled on his gf's site first and i asked her the same thing and she replied. its nice to know that not everyone is a bunch of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* :P
              I signed her guest book and she replied!!

Comment

gawd i hope they dont hang off our every post i couldnt handle that from a far superior drifter, i hope they get to posts more in here so we can pm with our probs. they should make another thread

SHOW urselves(j/k)

Comment

What ever happened to this place being a solace for those who want to complain and gossip about pro drifters? Now they're posting!

-MR

Comment

Benson, I saw you in a video game! I've always liked your style. Way to do your own thing.

Alex, I've been learning from you for the past three years. You are truly an inspiration for other corolla owners.

Your old suspension article set me on a path to learning how things work more. Now when I drive I have a mental picture of whats going on. I've learned to figure things out just by driving my car and I gotta give you a little credit towards that.

I think you have a knack for explaining things so please keep it up!

btw, it may not be much but here's my corolla. Please try not to laugh
                    Attached Files

Comment

You post on Tamparacing.com, don't you?

I know I've seen that pic around - looks hot...

-MR

Comment

hahaah Benson in Tokyo Xtreme Racer3. it's true.

remember everybody, these pro drifters are like demigods. they are not mere mortals. you must worship them and make cash sacrifices to them in order for them to drift well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                          hahaah Benson in Tokyo Xtreme Racer3. it's true.

remember everybody, these pro drifters are like demigods. they are not mere mortals. you must worship them and make cash sacrifices to them in order for them to drift well.
                          Don't go to crazy,that's what sponsors are for(covering costs for promotion).

Comment

Yah I post on TR. It's convenient since I live in Tampa

Comment

what car was benson's in TXR3? and BTW, Alex, Nice Drifting against the Viper at Formula D Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                              X