ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want 50/50 wieght well i got the car for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the currection.
    I have actualy had the back seats out a couple times to see if it would liten the load and it does but thanks for the insite to how much weight is really on both sides of the car.

I am currently runnying my car with the back seats in, a sub-woofer tat takes up the trunk space (that's how long it is, wheel well to wheel well.) and a speaker box with like 2, 7'' or 8'' peakers in it (300 watt). all of it prolly weighs it down so that it would be just bout equal to the front.
    Last edited by DoriFuta-; 05-21-2004, 11:15 AM.

Comment

GRiDRaceTech Yes your right about the S13 they are all pretty close though. The worse weight distribution being the Onevia body style. especialy with a huge intercooler. However i beleive these are still under or around 54/46 or closer to 50/50 the best weight distribution is the Sil80 body style. Lightest front end and heaviest rear..

Just some info.

Comment

Re: VW 50\50

Originally posted by DoriFuta-
        That is nice and all but for ppl that can't afford a Pursch 944 there is the alternitiv which is a 85 VW golf. LoL
        I have one and i use it for drifting, the waight on it has to be 50\50 or atleast very close to being equaly balanced.
        well you can get a 944 for 7k cdn here. the turbo probably goes for around 10-12k but i am not sure on that. my dad says that on most of them you would probably have to replace the engine mounts because they are no longer good. he should know, he is a porsche mechanic and has been working on porsches for 25 years. ya lv2drft, the gt3 is awesome if you could afford one . The 944 turbo can be made into something awesome like GRiDRaceTech said, i have seen some but they were not set up to drift .

Comment

Porsch Engine

Do me a favor and ask your dad what porsch engine would fit in a 74 super beetle.
          The mounting brackets are the same as one of the porche engines but i can't remember what porche that is.

Comment

Working...
          X