Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i diddent see any toys ... more like Turbos sitting around

Comment

i saw Imamura's FD in 1/18th scale i think... dude wanted $30 for it. i was like... uhh... no. so i got the cheap Hot Wheels R32 instead. are hotwheels 1/24?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
        i saw Imamura's FD in 1/18th scale i think... dude wanted $30 for it. i was like... uhh... no. so i got the cheap Hot Wheels R32 instead. are hotwheels 1/24?
        Nope ....

Comment

ok then maybe they are 1/64th... if they are the FD i saw was in 1/24th

Comment

D1 at toys r´us ..taht aint gonna be cool...

Comment

hey drfit IT, you live in gardena? haha show me where the motoRex and top secret distribuator addresses are. map or whatever get at me on my emial or AIM?

Comment

You mean a diecast D1 car like this. This was in the back of my June issue of Option2.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                  hey drfit IT, you live in gardena? haha show me where the motoRex and top secret distribuator addresses are. map or whatever get at me on my emial or AIM?
                  ill talk to you on AIM

Comment

i work at target and I got the gun metal skyline its awesome

Comment

if there's a NOB S15......i woud definately get it........
                      but is it even out there??

would love some further information about.........a pic is also good too......

Comment

found a couple picks of JDM diecast....

Imamura's Apex'i D1 Project FD3S

Nomuken's Blitz D1 ER34

OPTION Z33

Comment

whwere i can see more of those....

Comment

What's up with my post? I don't understand why it made it so you have to download the picture to see it.

Comment

As far as the Jada Toys items. They're on hold right now. Nissan has revoked licensing from Jada Toys as well as a couple of other diecast companies. The prototypes are 1/24 scale and when and if they get produced that's what you'll see first.

The Option 350Z & the Apexi RX7 are 1/24 scale and are made by Hot Works Racing Factory.

Comment

Where can i buy them at?

Those diecast cars look awsome. Where can i get them at?
                                Is there a store like toys r us or do i have to get them off the internet?

Comment

Working...
                                X