Must have DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have DVD's

Im in the mood for buying some dvds. And i wanted ot know the good ones from the not so good ones.

I was thinking of getting jdm insider vol2, drift society, pure drifting and some others. But wanted to know your guys opinon on them, and whether there good or not. Also, wheres a good place to get option dvds ive looked at ebay, and theres a lot on there, but was wondering if they could be found other places.

Thanks

what about the circuit like JGTC

Comment

JDM Option Vol. #2 is supposed to be available by tomorrow or Friday.

“JDM Option: Japan Daijiro Motoring” is the official English language counterpart of Option DVD magazine."

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

You can get option 2 dvd's @ iloveracing.com but they're coded differently so you can't use them on most American dvd players. You're better off just getting the tapes.

Best Motoring International has a hot series of dvd's too. They're the one's who made the drift bible.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM Joy
          JDM Option Vol. #2 is supposed to be available by tomorrow or Friday.

“JDM Option: Japan Daijiro Motoring” is the official English language counterpart of Option DVD magazine."

do these videos cover the D1gp like in the origional option videos?
          (sorry , probably a dumb question but i had to ask.)
          i would like to see them remaster some old option videos with english dub. (please do #113)

Comment

you should buy them from drifting.com since you are already on here. ha!

call me biased since my car is featured in drift usa but check out the On the scene and High Octane series. hehe.

Comment

yea i ordered drift society and jdm option vol 1 i got them in 3 days i have watched drift society and its awsome i wished they had a store like they visited in the dvd here in illinois that would be great but yea im going to watch option 1 and i going to try to get vol 2

Comment

i like drift society, grip video vol 5 & grip vol 4. (cause i'm in there and my car is in there)

Comment

Pure Drifting is good if you are a newbie.......cuz it gives you the basics on the cars to drift in and wat to do to ur car to make it able to drift properly.........mostly club4ag events like Drift Day 1-7 i think but i think im wrong.....

Comment

i just saw the ghost rider 2 dvd. very similar to the the get away in stockholm titles but on a bike instead. it's sick what they do while being chased by the cops thru traffic.

not much story line but some very skilled riding.

Comment

Mission drifting has some helpfull hints on practicing. The videos with in car footage i think are the best, you can learn a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X