No announcement yet.

Take it easy on the streets - please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice story. When you push cars to that point, you walk a fine line. When you do crash, it's not up to you if you live or die, it's all chance on how things turn out. A different man in the same situation could have walked away from that with just a scratch. You never really know.

Going back to the initial topic...
    I feel sorry for your friend and my heart goes out to him, you, and especially the parents and family of his girlfriend who will never see her again. I don't know how Sweden law is or how fast he should have been going(posted speed limit), but in the US, depending on which state you're in, this could be a very serious thing. He could be charged and convicted with murder, possibly a life sentence. In Minnesota, if I'm not mistaken, a law got passed where anything over 85mph and with a death or serious injury is involved, it turns into murder/attemped murder or suicide/attemped suicide charges. Basically, if you're going over 85mph, there's something wrong with you, in the law's eyes. Going back to Sweden, I don't know what road he was on or how fast he should have been going. You have Autobans in Europe and people do drive very very fast cause they're allowed to. In Sweden, if you have such roads or he was on such a road, the law would be different if those speeds were allowed. Still 140mph is a speed you shouldn't be going.

Comment

Working...
    X