Good to see the Pros post...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see the Pros post...

So far I've seen Alex, Andy, and Ryan post on here which is cool. Conflict is sometimes cool to watch on a board like this because it makes it very interesting to see what people's REAL opinions are. I'd like to see more pros post on the board because it'll give everyone else a peek into what professional drifting is REALLY about... not just commercialized videos or pictures on the internet. Gotta get Sam, Rhys, Ernie, Ken, Daijiro, etc.. to post. heheh. Being able to work behind the scenes is really great and I wish everyone here could just get a little taste of it. Pros posting is a little like that. Just my two cents. Don't need to reply to this people, just stating my opinion. See you trackside!

what he said

hows the corolla?

Comment

i just wanted to reply
      :P

Comment

how do we know that its them actually ??

Comment

How I know it's them...

Well I do know that they are really them... how?

Alex - In his posts, he talks about a lot of the things that he has told me when I have talked to him on the phone. Plus, he mispells pretty (pritty) like he does in emails. (hehehe, sorry alex). His opinion on the board is identical to the one's he expresses to me via email, phone, or in person.

Andy - Alex's partner in crime... I doubt Alex would let a fake Andy Yen post on the board if he is monitoring the posts.

Ryan - Unless someone wants to do a lot of promotion for him, I don't see why an imposter would put Ryan's personal website and the drifting school website in a signature. Plus Ryan and Alex are friends.

Benson - He came to the defense of the drifting pretty girls. Namely because his girlfriend (wife?) nadine heads it up.

Anybody else I can't verify 'cause I haven't seen it... but there you go.

Comment

I belive they are married.

Comment

...::scratches nadine's name off of his wish list::

Comment

The real question is whos impersonating Robert Hale, everyones favorite underground drifting. I hear that guy is easily better then Ueo and the amerians and tsuchya put together...
                Last edited by nissanguy_24; 05-22-2004, 05:34 PM.

Comment

hey, who is Rober Hale ?????????????????
                  INFO

Comment

who is robert hale

INFO ?????

Comment

He's the hobo in my closet.

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                        who is robert hale

INFO ?????
                        You havent heard of Hale? you DO like drifting dont you?

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                          You havent heard of Hale? you DO like drifting dont you?

come on everyone's heard of hale! if you're into drifting you gotta, i think it's a rule or something

Comment

im 16 lol i dont know half as much as you guys

just tell me w/o making fun of me lol

Comment

No one knows alot about the guy because hes not a pro or anything. However hes considered one of the best drifters in his area. California guy you know. like many of us out there on the street he drives a S13.

Comment

Working...
                              X