Fans of F1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans of F1?

I was wondering if other people on these boards are into F1. I am a huge F1 fan and was wondering if others are too.

I would like it much more if I could watch it, but I don't have cable or satellite. I like pretty much any auto racing.

Comment

How far is where you live from TX. I'm the only drifter around here. Are there many where you live?

Comment

People around here know what drifting is, but I live in Honda Civic USA. The worst place for ricer punk sh!theads. No REAL drifting going on here. Not a place for it. I don't know where Amarillo is, but Dallas is a 6 hr. drive from my house. This thread will probably be closed and moved later cause it has nothing to do with drifting and, god knows why, but the mods here are really strict about keeping on the drifting topic. You have to go somewhere else to just talk about whatever. Still no real general chat area. Only this general DRIFTING chat area.

Comment

F1 is awesome I love it

Comment

I know about the mods and the general chat only about drifting and I'm sorry about that. Amarillo is about 200 miles from OK city. Yeah we got the civic 'racers' round here too. Everyone is into drag and not drift. We've got a 10 second supra bit, that's about it.

Comment

any motorsport where the cars are reving at 18,000 rpms is cool with me

Comment

Damn, did you guys see shumacher (i think i spelled it right) crash @ Monte Carlo while on yellow! the was crazy. He's still kicking a$$ though.

Comment

lol.... yeah wasnt montoya that hit schmacher though? then stupid ja and there diamond on the nose of the car got lost.

who won by the way? i know BAR Honda cam second with Button.

Comment

Jarno Trulli of the Renault team won the race. Jenson Button in the BAR Honda second and Reubens Barrichello in the Ferrari third. Montoya and Schumacher have been at it all year ever since Montoya said that Michael forced him off the road at Imola. I guess putting Michael out in the tunnel was his form of revenge.

Comment

it looked like an accident to me... micheal locked up his brakes and montoya tried to swerve around him but didn't make it... i saw a bunch of replays and the commentators pretty much agreed that it was an accident

TF
                      drifting, F1 and WRC... why the hell does anyone watch nascar?

Comment

I watch NASCAR cause it's the only racing on my tele besides horse races which are focking stoopid.

Comment

I love F1, it has to be the coolest road racing out there. It's absoltely insane the things they can do with those cars, and as fast as they go then stop and accelerate, its absolutely amazing.

I can appreciate nascar, they do some pretty cool stuff with the cars and the way they set up for races and how much strategy goes into it is cool, but watching the race is like watching paint dry, and crashes are like when a fly gets stuck in the paint, gets your attention for about 2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                            Damn, did you guys see shumacher (i think i spelled it right) crash @ Monte Carlo while on yellow! the was crazy. He's still kicking a$$ though.
                            what was with that, did they figure out why he locked his tire?

Comment

He had said in a post race interview that he was trying to get heat into is tyres and brakes as he usually does, that's when Montoya didn't even slow down but, tried to pass Michael which would have drawn a penalty because you can't pass under a safety car. Seems like if Montoya didn't try to pass there'd be no incident.

Comment

Working...
                              X