Intro....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro....

Sup guys, just felt like introducing myself... my name is Monica. I found this site a while back searching for info on Drifting & i've been browsing the forums ever since. BTW... anyone here from NY???

Pics of my ride.... (i'll take recent ones soon)

nice not many people are tough enough to take on a four-wheel drive car for drifting, i congratulate you!

Comment

Welcome to the boards.. if you have any questions please ask.

Comment

Nice ride, welcome to the board.I'm from NY..queens too actually lol.Where in queens are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
          Welcome to the boards.. if you have any questions please ask.
          then she's gonna ask and everybody will flame her for not searching....

Welcome to the boards...if you have any questions please Search and then ask.

Comment

lol, Thanks guys, np

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
              then she's gonna ask and everybody will flame her for not searching....

Welcome to the boards...if you have any questions please Search and then ask.
              We dont flame people on this site. And i encourage the absolute newbies with questions to ask me, or PM first. as long as you advoid the "can i drift my mom's (insert a FF 4 door heavy family car here) like (insert initial D reference here) and be JDM (insert random japanese words here EX: Ichibahn dorifto dori man) and you will be alright.

Comment

so can i drift my mom's 4-cyl automatic front-wheel-drive (<- ultimate drift set up) 97 camry like takumi and be like koguchi?

Comment

Hey im from CT on the NY border and we have the same car.

what mods have you done for drifting? Or just period.

The pics of my car are from when i just bought it and now it has many mods on the outside and inside, ill put new ones up soon. but none the less happy to meet a fellow awdrifter. especially in a sube.
                  Attached Files

Comment

also....i bought my car in queens

Comment

I love the slightly older imprezza's.

Comment

howcome a 2door GC8 has that RIM???? dont they suppose to have the STI 5spoke???

Comment

i think only the TYPE R STI and the 22B is 2door...... never seen one like this..

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos
                            nice not many people are tough enough to take on a four-wheel drive car for drifting, i congratulate you!
                            just because she has a car dosen't mean she does drifts in it? right? nice car btw, monica

Comment

good to see a suby chick!! I love my GC8.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X