AWD Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWD Drifting

Why isnt there a pro in D1 who uses an AWD car? With the right set up they can cause some mean lookin smokey drifts that can only be described as bad A$$.

because it says it in the rules

Comment

Re: AWDrifting

awd sucks for drifting.

hey mods next time delete the post, dont just edit it.
      Last edited by Alex Kors; 05-29-2004, 11:05 AM.

Comment

so you're sayin all GTR's suck? and all subbies, and mitsu lancer evos? man thats so cool how you only like rwd.....

Comment

while this thread wasnt ment to be an argument I gotta back up my car. I dissagree that awd sucks. In many ways its grip potential is superior because it has both the good points of a FWD and a RWD.also AWD drifts tend to be the fastest, but not the more showey. Dont belive me? Try watching any WRC. furthermore not all of us live in constant sunny climates so when the snow hits the ground and all the RWD cars go in the garage for the winter, i get out on the road and pull crazy snow drifts that make the ladys say things like "wow i cant belive he can drive like that in the snow, i need to make sweet love to him right now!" I have nothing against RWD in fact if i could have gotten a rx7 i probably would have over my GC8 but im happy with my can and will stick with it.

Comment

It's clearly stated in the rules of the D1GP that AWD cars are illeagl, I'm assuming because of the high speeds needed to maintain the drifts. and the all around skill needed to execute. Remeber buddy Initial D is just a cartoon and WRC is on dirt and gravel.

Comment

thanks for explainign the rules.

Comment

i never mentioned the D and WRC is on everythings including pavement. but thats dissapointing that its against the rules.

Comment

Working...
                X