No announcement yet.

I need an SR20DET!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some whts the horrible story bout flashoptions cuz me cousin is trying to buy a rb from them i would like to kno before we get F over

Comment

www.etdracing.com they build really fast motors...

street_ball_2003@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
        just bought one off of silviawerks.com hope they good.
        Let us know - it would be good to have a qualitative list of engine dealers.

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
          some whts the horrible story bout flashoptions cuz me cousin is trying to buy a rb from them i would like to kno before we get F over
          Flash options doesn't return calls, will make you wait a long long time before getting your engine, will send you the wrong engine (never or better quality), will add an extra shipping charge, or will simply just take your money and never do anything. This is what I've heard from a few different people, but never experienced first hand. Maybe your cousin will have better luck, I dunno.

-MR

Comment

just dont risk it with those guys.

go with someone who has those motors in stock. not someone who will take your money and make you wait months for their crate to come in.

Comment

Text from autolinkmotorworks

Used NISSAN S13 & S14 Engines (japanese Spec.)

K20A JDM Type-R Engine
              2001 Type R 1998cc,DOHC i-VTEC. 16V. 6 Speed M/T, Horsepower :220hp@8,000rpm, Torque: 21.0kgm@7,000rpm, Compression: 11.5:1, FWD, Engine, Tranny, ECU, Wiring Harne

S13 SR20DET "BLACK TOP"
              1998cc 205 hp @ 6000 RPM and 203 lb-ft at 4000 RPM 8.5:1 Compression T-25 Turbo w/ T04B Compressor Wheel 5 speed RWD Transmission. Engine/Tranny/ECU

S14 SR20DET
              1998cc 205 hp @ 6000 RPM and 203 lb-ft at 4000 RPM 8.5:1 Compression T-25 Turbo w/ T04B Compressor Wheel 5 speed RWD Transmission. Engine/Tranny/ECU

http://www.autolinkmotorworks.com/do...s/engines.html

Comment

you can always try Cartune Motor Sports, we have done over 40 SR20det swaps this year alone, not to mention CA and RB swaps!
                motor swaps start at $2700 (includes motor, parts and instilation.)

hit us up at www.gtrpower.com
                look for us at all the Formula D events

Comment

give us a call 513.874.2508, plenty of S13 red & blacktops, S14 and S15 engines in stock with 90 day warranty! also 4AGZE and 4AGE Silvertop 20V, CA18DET and many many more in stock!

Comment

where would you find a sr20det in canada? i can't find any canadian sites.

Comment

Originally posted by sulos
                      where would you find a sr20det in canada? i can't find any canadian sites.
                      there are importers in ontario vancouver and montreal as far as i know. probably more.

Comment

You know, someone at Nismo needs to look into a crate engine program for SR20DET's.

Seriously, when you consider that all of the Big Three have a variety of engines available in turnkey, long block, and short block examples, and all have experienced very strong sales (the GM Performance Parts 350's, for instance) it only makes sense that Nissan consider the possibility.

It especially makes sense as GM prepares to make the supercharged 2.2L Ecotec engine available as a turnkey crate engine. Rumor mill is also turning that Mopar will do the same for the 2.4L turbo four in the SRT-4 and they're already prepping carb and EFI crate versions of the New Hemi.

Offer it, and they will sell. Competitively price a brand new turnkey example engineered as a drop in for American market 240SX's with CARB/CAFE smog certification and you'd not only see enough sales to justify the project but I'd be willing to bet you'd see MORE engines sold that way as opposed to people wanting to chance a used engine and DIY electrical.

Comment

The place who has the best reputation is Heavy Throttle at www.srswap.com I've known lots of satisfied customers who have bought their motorsets and clips from them. Nothing but good customer service and quality motors. They are the only business worth mentioning.

Comment

TOMEI makes SR20DET crate engines. Check them out:

Complete Tomei Engines

Comment

By the way I ordered my engine 6 months ago and still don't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
                                By the way I ordered my engine 6 months ago and still don't have it.

Hey man, sorry to hear about that.

If you still looking for an sr20det swap email me sales@a1jdmengines.com or check out my site www.a1jdmengines.com

Ill try to help you out as best i can.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X