fender mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fender mirrors

anyone have a picture of a silvia or 180 with fender mirrors... i want to try that...

Fender Mirrors

I've seen old Z's with fender mirrors, they look sweet. I don't think 180sx's came like that stock from Japan though, but I could be wrong.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pennyman; 06-01-2004, 05:05 PM.

Comment

im not sure if ive ever seen that but the carbon jgtc style mirrors that you can find on www.importfan.com or the Signal site seem to be mountable just about wherever you want. good luck its probably gonna look nice

Comment

they didnt come stock with them... i jus thought it would be pimp to do... just wanted to see if anyone has done it and if so, what itd look like. if i had an extra set of s13 fenders i would try it, but i dont want to ruin a set just to try something...

Comment

check my quote man Fortune favors the bold oh and...
          click this link: http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...4985#post64985

and support our valiant effort in getting drifting.com its own drift car

Comment

fourtune may favor the bold... but i dont have a fortune to be bold.... donate 200 bucks my way and ill try out fender mirrors... lol

Comment

haha touche'

Comment

anyone know where i can get some fender mounted mirrors? right now my dime is mirrorless...

Comment

ebay man ebay... there has got to be some on there... or you could try something like old school mirrors just mounted on the fender...

Comment

lol thats what fender mounts are...
                    i was wondering if anyone had a store that sold them, thanks though

Comment

the glass will be different then the fender mounted mirrors...

Comment

the glass?? you mean the mirror? no its not, enless its more convex, but thats not because its specfically for fender mounts, that just depends on the type of mirror

Comment

i think anything would go on anything with a little old school fabrication. i am of course speaking about speed tape..

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                            the glass?? you mean the mirror? no its not, enless its more convex, but thats not because its specfically for fender mounts, that just depends on the type of mirror
                            id figure they would be more convex cause they are further away from you...

Comment

Working...
                            X