Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice listing, Im glad you included the S12, and the descriptions are hilarious. Now, just to go along with the overwhelming trend of this thread of correcting you, i just have to say... Infiniti is spelled with an 'i' at the end, not a 'y' And no, I dont want your job.

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessFC3Sman
      Nice listing, Im glad you included the S12, and the descriptions are hilarious. Now, just to go along with the overwhelming trend of this thread of correcting you, i just have to say... Infiniti is spelled with an 'i' at the end, not a 'y' And no, I dont want your job.
      the sad thing is i should know all this!

Comment

haha JEEZ nissan guy get it together bra! were countin on you...and since i no longer feel bad correcting you because it seems to be the hobby here (playin, i love you man) but there was a Datsun 240z 260z and 280z and the 280zx was actually different than that even...less sporty.

Comment

Since we're correcting people... I don't think Nissanguy is a breast supporting instrument, aka brazier. I don't get bra. Why not say bro like you would actually say it in real life? I'm sure you don't actually say bra as in brazier. If you do... wow.

Comment

well being filipino hawaiian, i do say bra, i feel dumb saying bro it seems to formal. so yes, wow all youd like my friend

Comment

cool. just sounds really funny. I couldn't get away with calling my friends a bra. lol
              Last edited by Misthael; 06-01-2004, 06:14 PM.

Comment

hah i was expecting another snide remark....bra

Comment

For the record Nissan guy doesnt feel the need to list EVERY varient of the Z car.. Also for the record nissanguy does indeed enjoy supporting breast.

Comment

Didn't mean to be snide. Sorry. My bad. And nice usage of the word snide. I've never done that.

Comment

im pretty sure all of us enjoy breast support for many reasons, and Misthael, without random snide remarks life would be no fun, so no sweat mon ami.

Comment

LOL!!! mon ami!!! That' great!! You have a giant vocabulary compared to me. ANyways. I only liek breast support if there's enough to support, if ya know what I mean. Adn to get back on subject... nobody else is gonna say FB cause it's not common and I don't think people know enough bout them.

Comment

haha my vocabulary reached its apex and regressed at the point of defenestration of thoughtfulness at the sight of a callipygian floozie...and back onto the subject kinda, i dont think we need anymore nitpicking it seems that nissan guy has basically included really everything that is popular, and like someone mentioned before, its not about being original, there will be more input if people recognize the car names, so adding rare cars may be degenerative to the original purpose

Comment

Originality is a big thing for me. I've seen a few FBs at DDays and such. I just think it's the least used and most overlooked. I guess power steering would be good. And my first gen doens't have that.

Comment

oh im definitely with you, originality is huge for me as well. i was just saying that if someone looks and sees all these cars they havent heard of, it wont be very easy for them to choose, and really with the poll we just want quantity not quality, we need as many people as possible to respond so the higher up notice it. i dont believe 100% that this will work at all, but its worth a try you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Spy001
                                haha my vocabulary reached its apex and regressed at the point of defenestration of thoughtfulness at the sight of a callipygian floozie...and back onto the subject kinda, i dont think we need anymore nitpicking it seems that nissan guy has basically included really everything that is popular, and like someone mentioned before, its not about being original, there will be more input if people recognize the car names, so adding rare cars may be degenerative to the original purpose
                                damn women... they will do that to you.

Also, that was me who said being original doesnt mater much for this kind of thing.

I should add the Supras though..

Comment

Working...
                                X