Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that shirt. When are we going to get shirts made.

Comment

i want that shirt!!! seriously someone start making those. I'd buy like 20, firggin awesome

Comment

Its not the offical logo ...The contest ends on the 10th so make sure you vote

honestly i think the shirts are great idea id buy 1 myself ....

thanx again 4 the compliments

Comment

Originally posted by sfdjflip

or u could just have the logo on the front n nothin on the back
          [/B]
          i like the 4th one alot....
          its PEIMP(pimp)
          LOL

Comment

stdjflip, your design is clean, but i feel that it the d is similar of the initial D logo. The kanji you used reinforces my thoughts. Overall, it looks good though..I wish i had seen this thread earlier so i could post up some designs. The problem is that i will not have time the next few days...such is life.

Comment

Originally posted by SilviaLove
              stdjflip, your design is clean, but i feel that it the d is similar of the initial D logo. The kanji you used reinforces my thoughts. Overall, it looks good though..I wish i had seen this thread earlier so i could post up some designs. The problem is that i will not have time the next few days...such is life.
              This is casual so late entries will be accepted.

Comment

AHH.maybe i can work something out then..

Comment

Originally posted by SilviaLove
                  yeah, i felt the same way....it will remind me of Initial D too....hey....well at least everyone and there momma will be wearing it! .....beware...too much advertisment is not good

Comment

hey nissanguy hows my designs lookin not so favorable now? i just wanted something simple.

u guys this is whats gunna go across all the pictures the admin and mods post. do u really want sum huge flashy crap distracting you from the pics? think something simple people. SIMPLE!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                      hey nissanguy hows my designs lookin not so favorable now? i just wanted something simple.

u guys this is whats gunna go across all the pictures the admin and mods post. do u really want sum huge flashy crap distracting you from the pics? think something simple people. SIMPLE!
                      i agree with chris....we dont want the logo to look better than the pic itself....simple logo...simple design....LIKE MINE.....

Comment

hey no! like mine dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                          hows this look?
                          HEY!! isn't that my car logo from the Horny Mofo's Drift Team....shame on you...see the resemblance on my sig.....

Comment

<3

Comment

hahahah!!! i knew it looked familiar.....i know my drawings...

Comment

Originally posted by sfdjflip
                                appealing yes

Mine's JDM Pose approved

lol

BTW thats me n Bai at the Atlantic City I.A.S. im the guy on the left
                                "i'm the guy on the left" hahahahaha. whodathunk...

that made my day

Comment

Working...
                                X