ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ross Petty (Rotary Power/Grip Video FD3S).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cade
    ...They said in previous post that those wheels are only temporary for the ones that they are having custom fitted.
    Yes, thankyou..I don't think people like to read the whole thread anymore..haha! The funny thing is...those rims..ARE the exact rims off of the F&F car..but we just use them to roll the car around till it's finished. It's all good though. And as for the body turbo23..I love it..the nicest kit VeilSide makes for the FD and actually one of THE nicest kits made for the FD period IMO. I also think once everything is done and it's slammed to the ground that those who may not favor it now will have a change of heart..

Comment

got to see it at the shop..... very nice.... =D

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
        Yes, thankyou..I don't think people like to read the whole thread anymore..haha! The funny thing is...those rims..ARE the exact rims off of the F&F car..but we just use them to roll the car around till it's finished. It's all good though. And as for the body turbo23..I love it..the nicest kit VeilSide makes for the FD and actually one of THE nicest kits made for the FD period IMO. I also think once everything is done and it's slammed to the ground that those who may not favor it now will have a change of heart..
        I was under the impression that you had to do a 99'spec front conversion before you could put on a frontbumper to fit the 99'spec turn signals. So the Veilside bumper you put on came w/ those turnsignals? Thats nice to know, I should know these things, but eh. That is indeed a nice kit, I was looking at it before and thought "Wow, a Veilside kit that doesnt look overly exaggerated". lol Yeah and those rims were way to easy to identify where they were from also. Cant wait to see it out on the track.

Comment

sorry i didnt look hard enough, i thought it was the old veilside kit, the new one u have there looks decent, im a fan of the RE amemiya front though, but the car looks good, what wheels are u planning on running?

Comment

wow its good to see more and more fd drifters poppin up, nice red
            im not feelin the rim and body combo though, id never put it on my fd, but to each its own tear it upp
            FD DRIFTERS UNITE

Comment

Ross

Gotta love the Driving shoes, considering most people drive with "slippers" in Hawaii!!

.... "What, gotta wear shoes for drive on da tracks???"

Comment

Originally posted by Cade
                I was under the impression that you had to do a 99'spec front conversion before you could put on a frontbumper to fit the 99'spec turn signals. So the Veilside bumper you put on came w/ those turnsignals? Thats nice to know, I should know these things, but eh. That is indeed a nice kit, I was looking at it before and thought "Wow, a Veilside kit that doesnt look overly exaggerated". lol Yeah and those rims were way to easy to identify where they were from also. Cant wait to see it out on the track.

ahaha not at all, you dont need the 99spec front for the 99 spec turn signals. few front bumpers come with 99 spec turn signals, most you have to buy seperately

Comment

there is no real conversion it's just a simple bumper change... with those blinkers.... yeah the car looks really nice.... hopefully the rims'll come in soon. Man you guys should have seen how the car looked before hand Sixteen Customs did a great job on it. Also the widebody on is very clean and subtle....

Comment

got to love the kit and the crazy sick shoes got to jack me a pair. if u guys are changing the rims what kind r u going to get. dam i want those '99 spec mods but first i need a FD

Comment

That's is one of the nicest FD I ever seen so far. I've barely ever seen an FD in san diego.

Comment

i remember when ross moved here to hawaii from japan. he said he was in team murder. (hence the big stickers on his car). and now look at this guy. gettin sponsored up the kaka. maybe i should move too

Comment

ish e trying to imitate the monkey man?

Comment

i doubt it...looks more like Pole Dancing to me. Thow $ bills at him, and see what he does.

Ross has improved a lot since leaving Japan, he's been practicing every day you'll see a lot of him soon.

Comment

Wow...veilside is actually making nice body kits now. Before they were just to extreme and just looked stupid. Can't wait to see that car (and Ross) in action at the mainland events.

Comment

VeilSide has been making nice kits for years...only the aggressive stuff gets noticed.

Booztt's car has veilside on it too. Same with my car. But looking at it you wouldn't figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X