ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ross Petty (Rotary Power/Grip Video FD3S).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhhhhhhh that was tite!!!

Comment

Hmm...don't like the color scheme, but that's just because I like it plain, jane simple and hate flames/the shape(cool idea with the mask though)...either way that IS Veilside's tamest kit for the car, and its ALWAYS good to see an FD doing what it should be doing...carving corners..rather than sitting on some showroom floor collecting trophies.

G'luck with the car, and all your future endeavours, guys & girls.
      Last edited by ArchangelX; 06-18-2004, 05:27 PM.

Comment

here is the image of what they design represents...it's not flames. It's a Kubuki mask.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
          nice, its good to see more and more fd drifters out their now adays, i lvoe drifting my fd, and even though im no immamura i think im pretty good.

this ross petty guy looks like he can bring sumthing to the table, and judging from the fd you guys are building it seems to be pretty good, i was wondering if u could post sum under hood shots cuz im intrested in what you got.

right now my mods are more than enough for drifting
          coilovers
          exhuast
          downpipe
          large street port
          apex i fc and commander
          jic racing seats
          lsd

thats about all i can remember, but hopefully fds dont turn into the next supra craze, cuz they are a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to work with, but my 2.6l i(1 rotor is 1.3l, multply that by 2 cuz thiers 2 rotors = 2.6l) s a blast to drive and if any of you dont beleive i can drift come visit me, i live in new jersey, morris county to be specific
          peace ~1~ Wayne
          last i checked my old FD was one of VERY few to drift on the east coast and i sucked alot. while i have fallen out of the rotary community i still rarely see rx7's being drifted.........

Comment

yeah the kubuki scheme is very sick!! Never seen it done very original

Comment

alright~! tite~!!

Comment

mwhahaha I have exclusive pics of the rims they are using.... sooo I'll be taking bids on how much people wanna pay to see pics hahahaha

Comment

LOL, alan was right!!!!

Comment

hahaha shhhh don't tell.... j/k

Comment

We've just learned, one of the team members from the Grip Video team, will not be able to join us this year, as he just got activated for Military Duty in Iraq. We'll definitly miss Jason Ryan for the next year and a half.

Good luck brother & stay safe.

Comment

We'll see you all in Sonoma though..ready to tear it up and catch some great drifting action to see on our future DVD's! Jay will be missed but we'll keep on truckin' in his absense and hope for the best for him.

Comment

This thread had some of the worst abuse of the english language in it that I have ever seen on these boards. Sheesh.

Good luck with the FD. FD's rule, other than mine cause I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                            This thread had some of the worst abuse of the english language in it that I have ever seen on these boards. Sheesh.

Good luck with the FD. FD's rule, other than mine cause I hate it.
                            hahaha seriously

Comment

lol damn the rims look pretty good!!! i like em i kinda think they woulda been better black but hey lol jack slang them pics lol!!!!!!!!! but yea sonoma is gonna be dope and damn the car is almost done the lsd was bein put in earlier today but i left the shop early......well yea lates

Comment

yeah i went to pick it up yesterday, its coming together slowly but surely.

Comment

Working...
                                X