Toronto..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto..........

Hey I've seen alot of drift videos, but I want to see real life drifting... when is there gone be another event in toronto or canada i want to go see it please...

Kumakubo touching the wall good enough?

Actually...the next event is the D1 Drivers Search.I believe Signal Auto and Driftxtreme will be back out again.Definitly get out there if you can,c'mon,the Dorikin will also be there along with Nomuken.
    Last edited by Feint; 06-08-2004, 02:08 PM.

Comment

kumakubo never does good in the battles. but if he's just drifting for fun then he's good. weird

Comment

yes.. representin canada! sweet.. i love it... i was annoyed to find out that drift showoff vancouver was cancelled!! rrr!! i guess i need to change my sig now...

Comment

I'd upload some more pics,but my batteries are being charged as we speak..Kumakubo definitly rocked out there.He'd intentionally just rev it down the straight on the first run,then he'd shoot into the corner and get as close to the wall as possible.As you can tell by that picture and scratch mark...he got pretty damn close each time.His competition placing doesn't do him justice.I know he's rocked out in Hawaii before when the Drift Showoff hit.

That's rough for you guys in Vancouver,maybe next year.You definitly have the advantage as far as location goes.

Comment

Working...
          X