No announcement yet.

Who will WIN "FORMULA D" TEXAS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant believe this poll only has 27 post, come on people let make this interesting!

Comment

I like Gushi and Fixmer, not that I'm all Rotora or anything. Just think they have what it takes.

Comment

Gushi, Norris, Fixmer, Millen, Bondurant and Mei

in no particular order...

I'll bet one of them wins.

Comment

IM going for Taka San , But mostly all of the Guys are fellows of Drift Association , so I wish the best for all , win or lose They are all going to Compete . Good Luck Too All the competitors!!!

Comment

coughcoughcalvincoughcough

He's been tweaking the car the past 3 events...and its finally setup exactly as he wants it. I think hes gonna put on one helluva show in Houston.

Best of luck to everyone. Put on a good show for the Houstonians!

Comment

It seems Gushi and Pfeiffer are deffenate favorites to win! with Wan, Hubinette and Millen also up there.

It is possible Dodge or Pontiac may take the win this time around.. i saw the GTO at Laguna Seca he was hot! So was the Viper... Only gushi seemed able to take it to them. Of course Pfeiffer the other crowd favorite was not driving his car and was taken out do to an accident. This will be an interesting event...

Besides... i kindof want to see Viper vs GTO, what about you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton
                I'm going to go with Chris Forsberg, although Alex will be a contender. Don't forget Andy Yen or Tony Angelo, Vaughn looks really strong too. And Maybe even I might put one in for Dai also he looked strong... Hey screw it, everyones wins who has fun.....

Late guys see you thursday!!

Ryan
                Awww thanks Ryan!!! But I have a feeling that The Goosh is the one to worry about. And yeah, dont forget about JR, hes the fastest guy out there i think, he has no regrets!
                www.chrisforsberg.com
                www.driftalliance.com
                www.nosdrift.com
                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

OHH my god Alex!!! You totally have 86 posts thats crazy awesome, never post again!
                  www.chrisforsberg.com
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  www.nosdrift.com
                  www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
                    OHH my god Alex!!! You totally have 86 posts thats crazy awesome, never post again!
                    He should of stopped at 69...

Comment

i go for andy simply cuz the guy took a freakin hour out of his work just to talk to me about how he started drifting.

Comment

im goin with forsberg or gushi but i like forsbergs z that thing is sweet..... good luck to the competitors

Comment

Hummm? intresting, I know the lasttime I talked to Ken about his contract he said that it was till December 04, maybe they're contract was breached for the right price!!! well it's still only a rumor I know, thanks for the spill .

Comment

forsberg

just wanted to add that i dig forsberg's z33 too and his drifting skills. at DD14 he cracked his windshield from his carbon fiber hood flying up and still drifted the z with no windshield and no hood...that's pretty crazy. i wonder how the air felt coming through the windshield? he was ripping it up too with the course in D1 layout. sick stuff.

Comment

ok rumors were false

as far as today, i've heard that Steve O crashed the carbon fiber RB26 McKinney 180SX. He's ok, but the car cannot compete this weekend.

Comment

i didnt know who to vote for... so i voted for... [internet connection reset]

Comment

Working...
                                X