Drifting Money Makers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Money Makers?

What companies are dramatically benifiting from drifting in the US?

APC
    Slipstream
    Suspension companies

just about everyone!

-MR

Comment

Bridgestone's budget protenza model and costco are profiting the most from me lol..

Nissan... drifitng will bring a wave of nissan enthusiest that will transfer into new and used car sales for years to come from nissan. This effect however wont be aparent for a few years, as most nissan fans are young and young guys rarely buy new cars. BUt ill tell you what NISSAN if your listening, Brand loyality brings alot of business. The kid buying your used 240s today will be the kid that needs a sedan or a minivan or a pickup tomorrow, and if hes brand loyal to nissan where do think his first stop will be?

Comment

Tire distributors arent mad

Comment

tanabe and tein are doing a good job marketing. i think tire companies are also making a killing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
            The kid buying your used 240s today will be the kid that needs a sedan or a minivan or a pickup tomorrow, and if hes brand loyal to nissan where do think his first stop will be?
            My brother-in-law wants to name his first born "Nissan"

-MR

Comment

My boy will be Nismo and my girl Silvia.. if we have a third kid he will be Nissan Skyline GTR R32.. i feel sorry for him.

My sister's name is Shelby.. and my dad is a huge mustang fan.. my mothers middle name is Carroll, he wanted to give my sister that middle name.. However for some reason mom wasnt too thrilled with the idea.

Comment

I named my bird Silvia... hehe Yea tire companies and suspension are making a ton. Plus engine importers and export.

Comment

Tires. And Kragen.

Comment

if we have a third kid he will be Nissan Skyline GTR R32.. i feel sorry for him.
                    i know its off topic but that reminds me of that famous couple (forgot their names) that named their kid Apple...

Comment

Originally posted by Todd@Tires.com
                      Tire distributors arent mad

HAHAHA!!! that's so true

Comment

PEAK the anti-freez stuff

They are making bank because of me!!!

If anyone from PEAK is reading. Sponsor ME! you guys are already making money because of me!

Comment

Auto Zone was making a pretty penny off of me for a while. i bought lifetime warranty everything for my car. All Kragen did for me was charge my battery when it died in their parking lot .

Comment

My boy will be Nismo and my girl Silvia.. if we have a third kid he will be Nissan Skyline GTR R32.. i feel sorry for him.
                            HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Comment

Working...
                            X