Looking for Kei Office XR Fronts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Kei Office XR Fronts

I am wondering if it is possible to buy only the fronts from anywhere I dont care if they are new or used in good condition but I have a line on a set of used rears for a good price and I was going to pick them up if I could find a set of fronts later on for a good price. Anyone who can help that would be awesome. I was thinking maybe a wrecked car in japan or something would have a set of fronts. I dont think kei office will sell just the fronts but I am not sure. thx!

Re: Looking for Kei Office XR Fronts

Try AUTOLINK

AUTOLINK MOTORWORKS INC. 4961 Santa Anita Avenue Suite A Temple City, California. 91780

Business Hours 10am-7pm PST ...Closed on Sunday & Tuesday
    Phone: 626 279-7122 Fax: 626 279-1339

Originally posted by brainfood
    I am wondering if it is possible to buy only the fronts from anywhere I dont care if they are new or used in good condition but I have a line on a set of used rears for a good price and I was going to pick them up if I could find a set of fronts later on for a good price. Anyone who can help that would be awesome. I was thinking maybe a wrecked car in japan or something would have a set of fronts. I dont think kei office will sell just the fronts but I am not sure. thx!

Comment

thx I will

Comment

Working...
      X