• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope chris or gushi will win

Comment

I hope Ross wins.... um.... no conflict of interest here no sir.... lol

Comment

The list only seems to get longer..I guess that's why I saw, if i remember correctly, that future competitions will have different classes or something to that affect. I agree with Ryan on the track setup because it does make a difference for some cars. Cars such as the AE's don't do will on tracks such as road ATL, but there more factors to take it to account. Anyhow, All I know is that Sonoma is going to be one of the best fd comps to watch thus far.

Comment

i got my money on Daijiro Yoshihara..that guys sick
          ....and i hope Rhys Millen would make some sort of a comeback

Comment

No way man... Tyler Mcquarrie is the sickest. He's gonna take the whole thing in that crazy Supra! I'm not biased or anything... or AM I...

Comment

I like all the guys... I want Andy Yen, Ken Gushi, Alex Pfeiffer, and all the other guys to win.

But I unno.. I voted for Rhys since he's been one of my favorite drivers since he's topped Pike's Peak so many times and ranks on SCCA's Rally racing series...

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperShowWRX
                No way man... Tyler Mcquarrie is the sickest. He's gonna take the whole thing in that crazy Supra! I'm not biased or anything... or AM I...
                another driver?!?
                i thought it was tanner foust or sumthin like that?

Comment

We have 2 drivers... Tanner Foust and Tyler Mcquarrie

Comment

Who are the Mazda FD RX7 drivers???

LOL u'd think there'd be some considering "F"-Formula "D"-Drift

But I'll call Gushi because of driver skill and broken axles

p.s. Hope that viper gets mechanical trouble and explodes or flips, and Sam can go back to driving a BMW.
                    Last edited by OH240SE; 07-02-2004, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Ross Petty, don't know the others.

I hope nothing happens to the viper...i want ross to run against sam in a true competitive environment.

Comment

i want taka to win this one for all the peeps at club4ag.

Comment

me.

jk, Ken all the way. I hate it when I see him lose because he becomes so hard on himself :/

Comment

Its been quiet here for a while and wanted to stir the pot...
                            I want to see Ross drive.. I v'e heard good things about him. Its great to see everyone come out on a national level and hang out.. See y'all in Sonoma...
                            Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Ross has mad skills, but I hope they give him a little practice time in the FD before the event. He's been drifting S13 for a long time, so I imagine some adjustments need to be made to drift the FD (as far as technique). Good luck to all the Hawaii boyz, Ross, Barry, Steve-O, Alex, and any others that I didnt know about hehe.

Comment

So who going this weekend to Formula D Sonoma? I am

Comment

Working...
                                X